World war 2 Movies

Which ones have you seen

  • Saving Private Ryan

    Points: 33 94.3%
  • The longest Day

    Points: 16 45.7%
  • Anzio

    Points: 1 2.9%
  • To hell and back

    Points: 9 25.7%
  • Kellys Heroes

    Points: 20 57.1%
  • Bataan

    Points: 1 2.9%
  • Back to Bataan

    Points: 1 2.9%
  • Patton

    Points: 15 42.9%
  • Guns of Navarone

    Points: 9 25.7%
  • Desert Rats

    Points: 6 17.1%

  • Total voters
    35
Youre missing some really good ones like; Inglourious Basterds, Enemy at the Gates, Das Boot, The Dirty Dozen among others. I should slap you in the face for skipping Inglourious Basterds alone, you no-good jerkface!
 
das boot? yes? no?
I have that on VHS

P.s Believe me there would be a lot more up there but poll has its limitations, I choose what ever poped into my mind
 
Thin red line, but that was when i was younger, and got pretty scared

All quiet on the western front
 
Inglorious Bastards
Enemy at the Gates
The Longest Day
etc are my top WWII movies.
 
Where is "Downfall" ??
best world war two movie.

downfall.jpg
 
Back
Top