Story + Request + FYI

YoSpankDawg

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Aug 2, 2009
Messages
2,019
Tonight's epic moment:

I was on Anzio (wait, there's more), Axis side. I had passed the bridge and just turned the first corner to the street that heads to the church courtyard when I saw a rifle nade hit the ground. I started to run away from it, but then realized, by how it fell, that it was launched and not primed. So, I stopped, ran at it, picked it up, turned the other corner and threw it back.

As I turn the corner, it hits another rifle nade. This one was primed and thrown by Bad Brain. They barely hit each other so both continued to travel almost in their original trajectory. Mine exploded right over Brain, killing him. His hit me right in the face, giving me a bloody nose (yeah Brain, you're prolly right about breaking it). Somehow when it went off it didn't kill me, but in the shellshock I either accidentally threw my rifle or switched to spade, because when I came back around the corner and out of the shell shock I took a mighty swing at the ally who shot the first nade--down the road and well out of my shovel range.



Request:
Guys, seriously, sign up for the event idea in my other thread!! I am gonna make it work, but it only will if you guys sign up! I'd love to get everybody, but I will be satisfied enough if we can get enough for 8 teams total.



FYI:
No, I have not given up on the "Century of War" series. It's been a helluva week, but I am gonna work on it tomorrow after football practice. We'll blast through WWI this week and be back on track before you know it. I might not be all that detailed with it, but...this is all precursory to WWII coverage anyways.

Actually, what I could really use is people nagging me tomorrow to make sure I work on it and not get distracted. If you see me on Steam after noon PST (is when I will be back)--especially if I am in-game--start pestering me about it and hold me accountable. lol



Edit: Also...attend Realism sessions. The campaign is ridiculously fun and competitive and the normal ones are anything but "normal" hahaha. SOOOOOO many good times......
 
Last edited:
he speaks the truth, and if you dont do as he says ill have to post dominations of you.... so yeah, go go go!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top