- Joined
- Jan 6, 2010
- Messages
- 1,452
I think im doing the extra ram
I did read, but for $20 or whatever it is, i would take it.
In the future you will be kicking yourself when you can't OC
EDIT: it's $15, I don't see why not to get it
So did you get 2 GTX 460s? or am i reading it wrong?
as for wifi, it is really hit or miss with these things, I have yet to find a "perfect one", but his one seems to work for most people:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...320048&cm_re=asus_wifi-_-33-320-048-_-Product
sorry most of your combos are actually worse then what I have.http://www.newegg.com/Product/ComboDealDetails.aspx?ItemList=Combo.590160
This case and power supply combo.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814150506
Graphics card.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820104140
Memory.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/ComboDealDetails.aspx?ItemList=Combo.576624
Motherboard+CPU

What? The case I included is better, the motherboard I included is better, the ram I included has faster timings and will still allow you to upgrade to 8gb in the future when needed, the graphics card I included is better, and the power supply and cpu are the same. What are you referring to as worse?
I would also go for the 500gb spinpoint for the extra space as 320 seems small for nowadays.
So is it worth upgrading to your graphics card?
actually i might do that but i think ill spend the extra 30 bucks for 8gigs of ram, lemme check this out real quick.
As for the ram, timings are faster on mine, much faster. Cas 9 vs 7 will make real world difference. And you can always upgrade to 8gb down the road.
http://www.guru3d.com/article/radeon...-6870-review/1
Here is a quick review that has lots of benches to compare numbers of 6870 vs 460.