- Joined
- Jan 6, 2010
- Messages
- 1,452
Alright, it appears to have better parts, but. Can I add any more fans?
I want good cooling.
Edit
Sorry I'm going to go with my case.
I want good cooling.
Edit
Sorry I'm going to go with my case.
Decent at best...
http://www.hardocp.com/article/2010/11/22/cooler_master_gx_650w_power_supply_review/
The Corsair is partly modular which allows you to not have to clog your case with unused cables.
Sorry but I cant take a 90 buck hit for a case.Not a bad choice. I would still take the corsair case/psu combo for the better psu and case with features such as black interior, easy cable management, and fan dust filters. But if not, that would be a safe way to go with the haf and that psu.

I thought your budget was 1k and if you include the case and psu I had, you are within it? Also, after rebates, the combo is 215 vs 180 for the haf and tx 650 sep. That is 35![]()
As for the ram, thats not a bad deal though I still think the $74 for 2 sets of the kingston with its much tighter timings will beat the 8gb of corsair. I doubt you would end up upgrading your ram later on down the road to 16gb anyways.
