Project Crypton

Angeal

Forum Fanatic
Joined
Aug 27, 2008
Messages
995
Now you may have your i5, I7 and Sandy Bridge.

But do you have a Project Miku CPU?, I do and I love it heres the screen shot.

Enjoy :)​

CPU-Z%20Project%20Miku.png
 
I've never even heard of that brand. Is it from like, Japan?
 
Wow. Did you also have to buy everything else in your computer from Japan except Windows 7 so it would work?
 
The ram no the mobo uses DDR2 ram and i already had that so, Mobo yush and CPU yush!
 
Nice. I thought that the mhz on that core would be lower, but it's much higher than I expected. Props to Japan.
 
Yeah it's a powerful little thing and it doesn't run that hot too, It's around 20 to 30 :P
 
Wow. Did you also have to buy everything else in your computer from Japan except Windows 7 so it would work?

:facepalm:
Everything that's high quality is made in Japan. -_-



Yooouuuu there!
We need to start benchmarking or something!
Fire up Cinbench. I want to see what you get.
 
Yeah it's a powerful little thing and it doesn't run that hot too, It's around 20 to 30 :P

Wow few years and with a DDR3 Controller and some faster clocks that could make a nice 3rd name in the market! Is there an official page which has English? Wouldn't mind getting to know more about the tech?
 
Back
Top