Angeal Forum Fanatic Joined Aug 27, 2008 Messages 995 Feb 11, 2011 #1 Now you may have your i5, I7 and Sandy Bridge. But do you have a Project Miku CPU?, I do and I love it heres the screen shot. Enjoy
Now you may have your i5, I7 and Sandy Bridge. But do you have a Project Miku CPU?, I do and I love it heres the screen shot. Enjoy
Angeal Forum Fanatic Joined Aug 27, 2008 Messages 995 Feb 11, 2011 #3 Yoyort said: how many cores? Click to expand... It has 4 but it's a dang good quad core
VP :3 EGO Is My Life! Joined Jul 8, 2009 Messages 4,834 Feb 11, 2011 #4 I've never even heard of that brand. Is it from like, Japan?
VP :3 EGO Is My Life! Joined Jul 8, 2009 Messages 4,834 Feb 11, 2011 #6 Wow. Did you also have to buy everything else in your computer from Japan except Windows 7 so it would work?
Wow. Did you also have to buy everything else in your computer from Japan except Windows 7 so it would work?
Angeal Forum Fanatic Joined Aug 27, 2008 Messages 995 Feb 11, 2011 #7 The ram no the mobo uses DDR2 ram and i already had that so, Mobo yush and CPU yush!
VP :3 EGO Is My Life! Joined Jul 8, 2009 Messages 4,834 Feb 11, 2011 #8 Nice. I thought that the mhz on that core would be lower, but it's much higher than I expected. Props to Japan.
Nice. I thought that the mhz on that core would be lower, but it's much higher than I expected. Props to Japan.
Angeal Forum Fanatic Joined Aug 27, 2008 Messages 995 Feb 11, 2011 #9 Yeah it's a powerful little thing and it doesn't run that hot too, It's around 20 to 30
Ph?bus EGO Is My Life! Joined Jul 2, 2009 Messages 4,155 Feb 11, 2011 #10 VP-77 said: Wow. Did you also have to buy everything else in your computer from Japan except Windows 7 so it would work? Click to expand... :facepalm: Everything that's high quality is made in Japan. -_- Yooouuuu there! We need to start benchmarking or something! Fire up Cinbench. I want to see what you get.
VP-77 said: Wow. Did you also have to buy everything else in your computer from Japan except Windows 7 so it would work? Click to expand... :facepalm: Everything that's high quality is made in Japan. -_- Yooouuuu there! We need to start benchmarking or something! Fire up Cinbench. I want to see what you get.
Y Yoyort Poster Joined Dec 31, 2010 Messages 249 Feb 11, 2011 #12 Angeal said: Yeah it's a powerful little thing and it doesn't run that hot too, It's around 20 to 30 Click to expand... Wow few years and with a DDR3 Controller and some faster clocks that could make a nice 3rd name in the market! Is there an official page which has English? Wouldn't mind getting to know more about the tech?
Angeal said: Yeah it's a powerful little thing and it doesn't run that hot too, It's around 20 to 30 Click to expand... Wow few years and with a DDR3 Controller and some faster clocks that could make a nice 3rd name in the market! Is there an official page which has English? Wouldn't mind getting to know more about the tech?
Angeal Forum Fanatic Joined Aug 27, 2008 Messages 995 Feb 11, 2011 #13 Sn1PeR said: Photoshopped Qx9650? Click to expand... Sniper you could be right but photoshop wasn't even open so how would i be able to pull that one off?
Sn1PeR said: Photoshopped Qx9650? Click to expand... Sniper you could be right but photoshop wasn't even open so how would i be able to pull that one off?