- Joined
- Sep 26, 2007
- Messages
- 1,685
My future Gaming RiG
Hey fellas, Im all go for a new rig! This will be my first one and I would like to build an AMD gaming PC. I have been doing alot of research and I have an idea for what my new rig should be. My budget is around $900-1100 just for the PC, excluding the monitor, it can wait.
As I said this rig will be my first one, and I need your help picking parts.
Here is what I have chosen:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
I dont know about the PSU if I should get the 850 watt, I might crossfire in the future. Please if you have suggestions post here.
Thanks!!
Hey fellas, Im all go for a new rig! This will be my first one and I would like to build an AMD gaming PC. I have been doing alot of research and I have an idea for what my new rig should be. My budget is around $900-1100 just for the PC, excluding the monitor, it can wait.
As I said this rig will be my first one, and I need your help picking parts.
Here is what I have chosen:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
I dont know about the PSU if I should get the 850 watt, I might crossfire in the future. Please if you have suggestions post here.
Thanks!!
Last edited:



















