=(e)=Frankoman[DAM] Rookie Joined Jan 17, 2008 Messages 58 Feb 21, 2008 #41 I simply refer to my rifle as my baby. My baby can take you all out! Mwahahahaha!!! *shoots like wild* Whats this? A white Jacket, for me?
I simply refer to my rifle as my baby. My baby can take you all out! Mwahahahaha!!! *shoots like wild* Whats this? A white Jacket, for me?
F Frosty {A|R} Thread Thumper Joined Dec 29, 2006 Messages 1,046 Feb 21, 2008 #42 [quote1203641759==(e)=Frankoman[DAM]] I simply refer to my rifle as my baby. My baby can take you all out! Mwahahahaha!!! *shoots like wild* Whats this? A white Jacket, for me? [/quote1203641759] not quite, atleast you dont name your gun lafawnda
[quote1203641759==(e)=Frankoman[DAM]] I simply refer to my rifle as my baby. My baby can take you all out! Mwahahahaha!!! *shoots like wild* Whats this? A white Jacket, for me? [/quote1203641759] not quite, atleast you dont name your gun lafawnda
F Frosty {A|R} Thread Thumper Joined Dec 29, 2006 Messages 1,046 Feb 21, 2008 #43 [quote1203641808=Kilomanjaro] I name my gun uh... GUN! !amazed [/quote1203641808] what a unique name, damn i wish i had thought of that
[quote1203641808=Kilomanjaro] I name my gun uh... GUN! !amazed [/quote1203641808] what a unique name, damn i wish i had thought of that
N naniekso Poster Joined Mar 21, 2007 Messages 128 Feb 21, 2008 #44 lol sadly yesh I call all my guns including knifes: tosterstroodle
F Frosty {A|R} Thread Thumper Joined Dec 29, 2006 Messages 1,046 Feb 21, 2008 #46 [quote1203650409=Sheppard] * sniff * I love this country [/quote1203650409] ROFL sheppard, Okay okay fine, Ill name my Thompson : The Lawn Mowerer
[quote1203650409=Sheppard] * sniff * I love this country [/quote1203650409] ROFL sheppard, Okay okay fine, Ill name my Thompson : The Lawn Mowerer
S Sheppard Poster Joined Nov 3, 2007 Messages 246 Feb 21, 2008 #47 Yipee! Hi Lawn Mowerer. You have an extra "Er" ... thats fancy....
F Frosty {A|R} Thread Thumper Joined Dec 29, 2006 Messages 1,046 Feb 21, 2008 #48 [quote1203651406=Sheppard] Yipee! Hi Lawn Mowerer. You have an extra "Er" ... thats fancy.... [/quote1203651406] hell yeah man!! hahaha
[quote1203651406=Sheppard] Yipee! Hi Lawn Mowerer. You have an extra "Er" ... thats fancy.... [/quote1203651406] hell yeah man!! hahaha
U Uldgeden [DAM] Poster Joined Jan 17, 2008 Messages 112 Feb 22, 2008 #50 I said no. Why should you name it anyway?