GardenGroveVW Steps Down


gardengrove.png


<div style="width: 500px; text-align: center" align="center">Since June 15, 2007 EdgeGamers policy has been shaped, and the the clan itself molded into the beautiful form that it now is, largely because of the dedication of a forward thinking, 16 hour a day, eGO leader with 6700 posts and the technical expertise to put thoughts into action.

It's with reluctance that your Council announces that GardenGroveVW will be stepping down from his Community Manager role to spend more time with his new baby, wife, job and school.

We'll still see Don around, but it'll be a more relaxed friend with less on his plate that will grace our presence. Perhaps now he'll have time to use the nearly $1 billion in casino cash that he's somehow accumulated.

Thank you for helping guide EdgeGamers since the beginning and good luck to you GGVW.



</div>​
 
Best of luck Garden appreciate all the dedication you put forth to shape Edge Gamers Good luck in everything god bless
 
Garden has been an inspiration to all of us. I know for a fact personally I would not be where I am in edgegamers without him.. Edgegamers as a whole community would not be the best gaming community on the internet either.

if you see him in vent or feel like sending him a thank you PM for all of his hard work please do.
 
It is wonderful to hear about the new baby and classes going on. That is a lot to take on! Who knows, maybe in a few years once you are done school, the child(ren) a little older...you'll come back with some extra free time to help out again. :D

Was nice seeing you around the forums and at meetings although we never really played together. Goodluck with life <3
 
You woke me up for this!?!?

;)

Thanks for all the personal assistance you have provided me over the last couple of years.
See you in-game, GG!
 
Thanks for all you have done GardenGroveVW, you'll be greatly missed here in eGO.
 
Well bro.... I think 2slow said it pretty good in that a lot of us wouldn't be where we are and have been in this clan without some sort of help, advice, or friendly but chewing if it wasn't for you. I know and so do others how hard it is to stay as active in a group when other needs become present. Children bring a challenge bigger than any other to your feet when looking to be as active. Keep it real like you always have my friend, and I'll see you on the flip side.
 
I am sure you will leave a void that will not be easy to fill.

But i am glad you are doing good and getting busy with life. Hope you and Jessica are doing great.
 
I'm sorry to see you go, GG, you were a huge part of eGO. I still remember those times in IRC when you, RESPAWN, and agent86 conspired against me to convince everyone that I loved Bieber... good times. Anyways, the best of luck to you with your family!
 
Congratulations on the baby GG! Play EVE with the kid in your lap and use the baby to entertain the room!
 
You will be missed in EVE :( Thank you so much for everything and keeping the Corp moving in the right direction despite all of the craziness that's happened over the months. I wish you the best in all things to come and hope to still see you around

-Ethereal
 
Thanks for everything GG, and I wish you and your family the best of luck.
 
Hate to see ya go! Thank you for staying around this long and doing all that you could for us all!
But there comes a time to enjoy the family life too. I wish you the best on your new endeavour. May it be filled with many blissful times and memories.

Congratz btw in the new addition. :thumbup1:
 

Latest posts

Back
Top