- Joined
- Jul 8, 2011
- Messages
- 22
When KALT is player saturated the game becomes an exercise in futility. Too many players means no way to break through the other team's defenses. The real problem is not players but re-spawn time. Say you and your crew take out 4 players at flag 2 and head for the tank to win the flag. NOPE before you can get there the have re-spawned. Totally unrealistic. That moment of triumph, when you broke their defenses, is never rewarded because of the endless cycle of re-spawn.
So I propose a 30 day trail of a 15 second re-spawn time. If the server could auto configure whenever there were more than 10 players per team that would be better.
It also may make some Kamikaze players more strategic and force better teamwork. Work together to win. Run around without a battle plan= EPIC FAILURE.
(I did not come up with this idea. I heard it as a suggestion while playing KALT and I could not agree more with this idea. )
So I propose a 30 day trail of a 15 second re-spawn time. If the server could auto configure whenever there were more than 10 players per team that would be better.
It also may make some Kamikaze players more strategic and force better teamwork. Work together to win. Run around without a battle plan= EPIC FAILURE.
(I did not come up with this idea. I heard it as a suggestion while playing KALT and I could not agree more with this idea. )
Last edited:




























