The hardest thread to post...

Mr. Boe Jangles

Poster Extraordinaire
=(e)=
Joined
May 23, 2009
Messages
3,485
Well, this is a thank you to all who had gamed by my side for the past 2+ Years.
I have a large change headed my way in short future, with that means moving down to the Dallas, TX area, without my gaming PC. And that means that I will be unable to game and hang out with all of you.

And that also means that I will be leaving eGO (my forever family)
and I just wanted to thank all of you who gamed with me, came to events I hosted, listened to the podcast that our great team worked on and anyone else who positively contributed to my experience.

So thank you all,

~Mr. Boe Jangles
-Signing out
 
I didnt get to play with you much but when we did it was fun lol...
Please do come back! You still have the forum right? Dx
 
:( I will miss you. I live in DFW area to man. Maybe we will bump into each other in real life, and Ill know you......
 
It was good knowing you Boe! You're amazing, I wish you the best in Texas, truly from my heart. Good luck!

-Power
 
Bye Boe :( Had some fun with you over the past year and a bit.
 
BOE! i never had the privilege to go to any of your events but i will remember all the times in highschool! Hopefully you'll stay around the forums. Cya boe!
 
Gonna miss you Boe, don't be a stranger on the forums ya hear! :(
 
Goodbye Boe, I didn't know you too well but you will be missed.
 
Good luck Boe.

If you ever decide to invest in a gaming PC and internet connection in DFW, eGO'll be here!
 
Don't say goodbye its not the end. I took a year off to get married and move to new york but I still came back to eGO. We will meet again its not over.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top