- Joined
- Jun 3, 2009
- Messages
- 1,097
Only 3 of those charts have the 1100T ahead of the i5-750. On top of that, that's the first generation i5, not the current Sandy Bridge i5 CPUs. Frankly, I'm rather appalled that the 1100T lost so many of those tests...
Again, we're talking about current generation Sandy Bridge i5/i7 CPUs, not the previous generation. In that respect, I rest my case.
Also, I'm running a Phenom II X4 965BE right now (see my signature), so your "mr. intel fanboi 4 lif3" jab at me is quite amusing. If anything, I'm an AMD fanboy, but even I can see that the Sandy Bridge quad cores are superior to AMD's current offerings. With any luck, Bulldozer will change that.
Also, your video has the 2500k winning as well. You're proving my point all too well; the Sandy Bridge i5/i7 CPU's are much faster than AMD's 6-core CPUs.
Thank you for helping me here bud.![]()
Hmm... I honestly thought the video compared the i7 2600k, which I knew would be the victor, but it was comparing the 2500k. I was sure the 920 outperforms the 2500k which is why I brought those benchmarks up :closedeyes:
It seems I dun goof'd, I apologize.




















