What does eGO mean to you ???

Dark_Frost

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
3,022
well , it means alot to me , i have been with this group for over a year and will cont. the people in eGO are more like a familey then a gaming group... Some of the finest friends, gamers, leadership, admins... if the tag dont mean anything to you i say drop it .... peace out guys!
 
I agree, I cant believe i dropped out of this clan...BIG MISTAKE.
eGO has maturity, and everything is peace. Hope i stay here a while and make some friends haha
 
To be honest I wanted a place for my nephew to play when he gets bigger. I don't want him to hear swearing, bigotry, racist slurs, homophobic comments, talk about sex, talk about drugs, and I don't people to mean to him cuz he is a small fry (i'll keep my eye on him while he is on). So you ask me what eGO means to me? Think I let my BLOOD near a bunch of pretenders? I like the fact it's supportive, helpful, mature, and kind and they don't allow trolls to punk them. I firmly believe in eGO it's why i support it with my dollars and my time. eGO has some of the best collection of players and I mean that truly hope it's around for many more years to come. Some of the best times I have had in a video game has been on a eGO server, I feel like I am HOME.
 
well , it means alot to me , i have been with this group for over a year and will cont. the people in eGO are more like a familey then a gaming group... Some of the finest friends, gamers, leadership, admins... if the tag dont mean anything to you i say drop it .... peace out guys!

eGO means "EdgeGamers Organization" to me
 
I would make a post but I am making one in 14 days anyway so theres no point in making this post so I don't even know why im making this post.
 
I like eGO cuz my lil bro plays on my account alot when im gone... I like it cuz theres no swearing at all and its a super nice community
 
eGO is a home away from home. everyone cares for you no matter who you are. its like a second family. we laugh, we cry, we fight, we make up, and we help everyone.
 
Edge Gamers is just an overal awesome gaming community. Supports all the good games that require teamwork. Love this place
 
To me, Edge Gamers is a place where I can go to get away from the stress of real life, and take on the stress of sucking at CS:S :P But seriously, it's a place where I can have fun on cool maps with cool people and its a great way to pass time!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top