Hey Guys, Question
I have Logitech usb headset and usb speakers and i want to be able to have them both plugged in same time, Anyway i can set it up that only certain programs can work with certain programs, Or a way that i can switch back and forth without having to unplug it, Something easy too for the wife when i go to work and leave headset on.... I hope you all understand my question
Thanks
DaddyO
I have Logitech usb headset and usb speakers and i want to be able to have them both plugged in same time, Anyway i can set it up that only certain programs can work with certain programs, Or a way that i can switch back and forth without having to unplug it, Something easy too for the wife when i go to work and leave headset on.... I hope you all understand my question
Thanks
DaddyO







