Admin Round Table Poll

What day is the best for you?

  • Monday

    Points: 5 7.8%
  • Tuesday

    Points: 1 1.6%
  • Wednesday

    Points: 5 7.8%
  • Thursday

    Points: 3 4.7%
  • Friday

    Points: 9 14.1%
  • Saturday

    Points: 28 43.8%
  • Sunday

    Points: 13 20.3%

  • Total voters
    64
So, I'd like to point out for all of you that Realism is on saturdays.

For all of you who voted for or are thinking about voting for Saturdays... Just pointing it out.

a.k.a STOP voting for Saturdays...
 
Saturday day ? 3pm est not in realism time- euro friendly - everyone likes Saturday
 
Saturday! friday is day when i going to drink so that would be bad day :P
 
Saturday, 1 hour before realism? If not, Friday.
 
/bump

Looks like Clan wide meetings may also be on Saturday, we may want to redo this poll after that is finally settled.
 
I Voted Saturday but am open to what ever day fits everyone.
 
I think monday would be good, to much going on for the weekend for events and meetings..
 

Latest posts

Back
Top