How old are you?

How old are you?

  • Under the age of 13

    Points: 6 1.1%
  • Age 13-15

    Points: 62 10.9%
  • Age 16-18

    Points: 145 25.5%
  • Age 19-22

    Points: 155 27.2%
  • Age 23-27

    Points: 89 15.6%
  • Age 28-32

    Points: 30 5.3%
  • Age 33-37

    Points: 23 4.0%
  • Age 38-42

    Points: 23 4.0%
  • Age 43-49

    Points: 21 3.7%
  • Age 50+

    Points: 15 2.6%

  • Total voters
    569
I take issue with the notion that 43 is old. For I also am 43, yet I am not old.

Phew :mellow:couple more years till 43 and I am relieved to hear that's not old... I was gettin worried.
 
I am 14 and waiting to drive a car... I am gonna enjoy this time being young.
 
Is it bad to say i am glad that there is only a few who are under 13, cant stand little kids on game...

BTW iam 14
 
Is it bad to say i am glad that there is only a few who are under 13, cant stand little kids on game...

BTW i am 14

How nice, from the lofty maturity of 14 you can discern the deficiencies of those who are twelve and under.

When you've had another forty three summers under your belt, you will find that your vision starts to go. There are some differences I can no longer see.

:lol:
 
How nice, from the lofty maturity of 14 you can discern the deficiencies of those who are twelve and under.

When you've had another forty three summers under your belt, you will find that your vision starts to go. There are some differences I can no longer see.

:lol:


I have to admit, I chuckled also.
 
Back
Top