With valve pressuring servers to either set default spawn times (if using quick play) or be blacklisted. With that 2fort is now off the quick play and is suffering a bit from it.
So here's my question, do you care about 2fort spawn times? As someone who doesn't play 2fort I'm not going to vote on this, and I'd ask that you don't vote unless you play on 2fort. This vote should be the opinion of those who play on 2fort, not those who want to see our ranks go higher.
Also keep in mind this is just me asking, this won't have an effect on anything I just want to see what everyone's opinions are.
So here's my question, do you care about 2fort spawn times? As someone who doesn't play 2fort I'm not going to vote on this, and I'd ask that you don't vote unless you play on 2fort. This vote should be the opinion of those who play on 2fort, not those who want to see our ranks go higher.
Also keep in mind this is just me asking, this won't have an effect on anything I just want to see what everyone's opinions are.



















