Please help Jail.

Ric

The Boys Club
=(eGO)=
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
12,920
While Leadership has their hands full with trying to defend our servers, I'm sure they could use our help with refilling our servers.

I beg of thee, please do not let the Jail server die out. As soon as it comes back up, please fill it up again.

If you see pubs playing and our server goes down, take the initiative and add them to Steam and ask them to rejoin our servers. The worst thing they can do is say no. This is a great way to show interest in our pubs as well and turn them into dedicated members.

Do your part as an eGO member and do not let whoever is doing this to us win.

Yes we all know it's annoying when our Jail server dies and it goes back to Canyon for the 50th time today, but please do not give up.

If there is a Leadership member present in the server after a crash, ask them to change the map or if you can encourage a RTV to change maps.

Do not let them win, make them work for their stupidity, keep filling Jail every time it goes down.

Prove to eGO you do not need some silly Leadership title to be significantly dedicated to this community and do not give up on our servers.

Thanks for your time reading this and go play Jail! :thumbup1:
 
don't forget highschool, it always crashes alongside jail
 
+1 this. Even if you might not like jail it is always good to help out all of our servers in times of need.
 
Agreed.

Now I understand why Ric AFK's on Jail 24/7... it's for the sake of the server!
 
Very true, I'd love to help out during the day but I'm either asleep or at school, it's only late at night that I can help out. I 'll make sure I do what I can, when I can ;D.
 
On a side note, if Jail does go down, go fill another server while you wait for it to come back up. Let pubs know about our other awesome servers, so they have somewhere to wait out the down time of Jail. Keep em in eGO servers no matter what! ITS LIFE AND DEATH!
 
Cheer.gif
 
First time I saw jail empty yesterday

It was pretty sad, but At least I get to become guard before it went empty, it was fun
 
I like going in when no one is around so I can be warden and boss myself around.
 
Back
Top