Add a mini game server?

Zinx

Active Member
=(e)=
Joined
Jun 13, 2009
Messages
314
I love mini game server just to mess around with, and im sure a lot of you guys do to...so i was just suggesting maybe the Css division add a new server to their list :O!! it would be fun
 
It'd be awesome to have a minigame server but I think CS:S division actually has a lot of server already XD
But if there is one coming out, I can't wait to play on it
 
Requested multiple times. If you have a request for a new server, you should try to run it by leadership using the dropbox.
 
I would love it, but I wouldn't get your hopes up. It probably won't happen
 
I agree with ye Mick, a Minigames (and/or a Deathrun or even a mixture of both) would be really fun. Sure we have jail, but considering all we ever do there is Couch Game/Box Game, Race, LR/FR and temptation..:sleep:
 
if we get a minigame server, everyone is gonna play on it for the first week then no one will start joining it
 
Im not sure, but I believe this was tried before, and it failed

Anyway, this is the wrong place to put this, Dropbox it. You'll get answered there
 
Im pretty sure eGO had a mini game server or surf server something like that and it didnt work out. I dont think its going to happen but it would be cool
 

Latest posts

Back
Top