Servers suggestion

What do you think?

  • YAY!

    Points: 10 55.6%
  • Nay...

    Points: 8 44.4%

  • Total voters
    18

holderiano

I made one post
Joined
Jan 14, 2012
Messages
14
Hi, i've been playing on eGo servers since i found them and i really like everything. But the i noticed that you can't wear halloween items. So, Why don't we activate Halloween mode?

No, i don't want HHH or Monoculus to spawn; i just want to be able to wear my halloween items like in some other servers.

Do you like this idea?
 
I'm not sure if this disables quick play but it's a great idea. I know you can also wear them when it's a full moon (in real life)
 
I voted yes because I am a robot from the future, I have come to steal american jobs :P
 
Activate Halloween mode on our servers? Kinda out of season. But sounds cool. :)

If it doesn't mess with our Quick Play, I'm up for it.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top