A Fond Farewell.

My heart felt condolences to the family.

The late night romps that seem to always mysteriously drift into the wee hours of the mornings will never be the same...

I might not of known francis that well as a person, but his rockets were a different story.
Sam
 
Rest in peace kelvin it was always fun talking to you in vent you will always be missed praying for you and your family
 
crap....

I join the donner server after a long hiatus and the first thing i see in chat was someone saying "Hey did you hear about Francis YU?"

So i had to come back on here and find out and this is terrible, I remember my first times on the donner server, not once did i not see Francis Yu on with a rocket.


RIP
 
Bump, to keep this thread at the top so everyone sees! I miss you so much Francis!!! <3
 
OMG. One of my oldest friend here. Really sad, i still recall our rocket vs assault duels.. really sad to know this has transpired... now i'v lost 2 of my oldest friends in eGO.
RIP Francis
 
My condolences to the Yu Family. Kelvin was a damn good man and an awesome player and I will surely miss him and all those years playing along side him. Rest in peace brother. I'll see you again someday.
 
Rest in Peace. Even though I do not know him I will remember him with honor.
I know how they feel I too lost a family member to cancer
 
Ah man i heard about this playing Donner the other day and having been a member of eGO for a long time ive had the pleasure of playing DOD:S with Kelvin. I have the upmost respect for a great guy who was an amazing player and also a great person. Rest in peace my friend my heart goes out to your family.
 
Back
Top