Make your own thread for that. SpidEY knows nothing about TF2 strategy :lol:2. I'm planning to use demo and attack engineer builds. Is that a good strategy for a beginner?
Make your own thread for that. SpidEY knows nothing about TF2 strategy :lol:2. I'm planning to use demo and attack engineer builds. Is that a good strategy for a beginner?
Oh great Fullmetal, show me the way of the Flashlight.
Ore no imouto ga konna ni kawaii wake ga nai!
Curses I knew I shouldn't have given you that power...
BLAST REALITY
BURST IT INTO SHREDS
BANISHMENT THIS WORLD!
Judgment Lucifer (I'm shooting fire now)
I think i'll keep going with this. No Cake, no Uso, no Anime AND no Internetzzz!!! What now? :3
What do you think about the word "dabes" and how would you have pronounced it if no one had ever told you it was pronounced "daybs"?
What is the first rule of Fight Club?
Two questions for spidEY.
1. What tags should i use to find eGO servers in the list?
2. I'm planning to use demo and attack engineer builds. Is that a good strategy for a beginner?
Make your own thread for that. SpidEY knows nothing about TF2 strategy :lol:

Now for the question, for which you have been waiting for so long, would you look into the mirror, without fear of your song?
What would you do if I tickled your toes?![]()

What is the Capital of Bosnia? (the actual question is, do you get this reference?)
in english?
also, who is your arch-nemesis?
![]()
/bends down on one knee
I love you spidey will you marry me?
False.
How does one count to bananas?
How many times have you seen Jawneh's spying video?
Also, how can you live without blackmesa?
![]()
![]()
((2285870)->to_bool() == false) // True
One Jawneh, two Jawneh, three Jawneh, four Jawneh...
I watched it six times as of now.
Blackmesa gets rather repetitive after playing it for three years.
When did you first start playing osu!?
What are your thoughts on the efficiency of DAPS?
What keeps you in eGO?
Do you enjoy your daily responsibilities as a member of Council?
Is Blindy awesome?
Do you think you can play osu! as good as cookiezi?
Is Newb and Kevi awesome?
What is 2+2?
What would you do if eGO was one recruit away from the monthly goal?
Do you have any advice for those =(e)= members who are looking to gain their =(eG)=?
Have you met anyone from eGO in real life?
What are you currently majoring in?
Am I asking a lot of questions?
What games do you play besides TF2?
What languages can you program in?
How familiar are you with MMO games?
Are you willing to give MechWarrior Online a try?
Do you play Diablo 3?
If so, what class and level are you?
I think I'm done, but wait.... there's more!
In all the time you spent in eGO, what is your most memorable moment?
Should I go into photoshop and start practicing to become an epic artist? and on the side give everyone their own epic custom made tf2 spray?
Also, muffins or cupcakes? :3
So, which division in your opinion is better. TF2 OR TECH!?!
Whats the best anime in your opinion!
And finally whats the best thing to do as a TF2 Leader
Why should I watch Oreimo?