spidEY's Ultimate "Ask Me Anything" Thread

2. I'm planning to use demo and attack engineer builds. Is that a good strategy for a beginner?
Make your own thread for that. SpidEY knows nothing about TF2 strategy :lol:
 
It seems I have to go deeper.
let's journey into my mind, just don't fall behind.

Once upon a time there was a wizard, one you would want to have on your side, his powers were great, upon thunder he would ride, humble he was not, he basked in his pride. Although his powers were great, his admirers few, so he created a mirror, and it looked plain but with powers completely new. He looked into the mirror, and it broke into song, a song about a wizard, and how he used his powers completely wrong.
The wizard was outraged, and his homestead burnt down, his anger left him standing on an ash-covered ground. The mirror stood firm, and so it does 'till this day, and for centuries to come, it will always remain that way.
Now for the question, for which you have been waiting for so long, would you look into the mirror, without fear of your song?
 
What is the Capital of Bosnia? (the actual question is, do you get this reference?)
 
Curses I knew I shouldn't have given you that power...
BLAST REALITY
BURST IT INTO SHREDS
BANISHMENT THIS WORLD!
Judgment Lucifer (I'm shooting fire now)

tumblr_mdi9s0YkbA1rao0vlo1_500.gif


I think i'll keep going with this. No Cake, no Uso, no Anime AND no Internetzzz!!! What now? :3

I would go outside. @_@

What do you think about the word "dabes" and how would you have pronounced it if no one had ever told you it was pronounced "daybs"?

I think the word is the best thing ever. I pronounced it "baybes" when I saw it for the first time on the forums.

What is the first rule of Fight Club?

First rule of the Fight Club: You don't fight.

Two questions for spidEY.

1. What tags should i use to find eGO servers in the list?

2. I'm planning to use demo and attack engineer builds. Is that a good strategy for a beginner?

1. We don't have any specific tags to distinguish them in the server browser. You can find all of our TF2 server on this list.

2. That seems like standard tactic when playing Demoman. Anything that contributes towards completing the team objective is a good practice. It's called Team Fortress 2 for a reason.

Make your own thread for that. SpidEY knows nothing about TF2 strategy :lol:

I started playing this game while you were still in diapers. I know a thing or two about the game. :P

Now for the question, for which you have been waiting for so long, would you look into the mirror, without fear of your song?

One will always have slight doubts, but nothing so great that would stop them from facing the truth.


Your level of concentration is outstanding. I could not SS this song with having to watch Kirino for minute and a half. *distraction*

What would you do if I tickled your toes? :p

rank_e.png


:P

What is the Capital of Bosnia? (the actual question is, do you get this reference?)

I'm sorry GTR, I don't understand the reference.

in english?

also, who is your arch-nemesis?

In English it translate to: There is no way my little sister can be this cute! (My favorite anime)

My arch nemesis is NMsniper.
 
How many times have you seen Jawneh's spying video?
Also, how can you live without blackmesa?
 
Last edited:
9bM4u.gif


/bends down on one knee
I love you spidey will you marry me?

snap015.jpg


tumblr_m5d3omETV11qc3tu4.gif



($vb->get_post_by_id(2285870)->to_bool() == false) // True

How does one count to bananas?

One Jawneh, two Jawneh, three Jawneh, four Jawneh...

How many times have you seen Jawneh's spying video?
Also, how can you live without blackmesa?

I watched it six times as of now.

Blackmesa gets rather repetitive after playing it for three years.
 
When did you first start playing osu!?

What are your thoughts on the efficiency of DAPS?

What keeps you in eGO?

Do you enjoy your daily responsibilities as a member of Council?

Is Blindy awesome?

Do you think you can play osu! as good as cookiezi?

Is Newb and Kevi awesome?

What is 2+2?

What would you do if eGO was one recruit away from the monthly goal?

Do you have any advice for those =(e)= members who are looking to gain their =(eG)=?

Have you met anyone from eGO in real life?

What are you currently majoring in?

Am I asking a lot of questions?

What games do you play besides TF2?

What languages can you program in?

How familiar are you with MMO games?

Are you willing to give MechWarrior Online a try?

Do you play Diablo 3?

If so, what class and level are you?

I think I'm done, but wait.... there's more!

In all the time you spent in eGO, what is your most memorable moment?
 
snap015.jpg


tumblr_m5d3omETV11qc3tu4.gif




((2285870)->to_bool() == false) // True



One Jawneh, two Jawneh, three Jawneh, four Jawneh...



I watched it six times as of now.

Blackmesa gets rather repetitive after playing it for three years.

omg Another I love that anime <3
 
Should I go into photoshop and start practicing to become an epic artist? and on the side give everyone their own epic custom made tf2 spray?

Also, muffins or cupcakes? :3
 
Last edited:
So, which division in your opinion is better. TF2 OR TECH!?!

Whats the best anime in your opinion!

And finally whats the best thing to do as a TF2 Leader
 
When did you first start playing osu!?

What are your thoughts on the efficiency of DAPS?

What keeps you in eGO?

Do you enjoy your daily responsibilities as a member of Council?

Is Blindy awesome?

Do you think you can play osu! as good as cookiezi?

Is Newb and Kevi awesome?

What is 2+2?

What would you do if eGO was one recruit away from the monthly goal?

Do you have any advice for those =(e)= members who are looking to gain their =(eG)=?

Have you met anyone from eGO in real life?

What are you currently majoring in?

Am I asking a lot of questions?

What games do you play besides TF2?

What languages can you program in?

How familiar are you with MMO games?

Are you willing to give MechWarrior Online a try?

Do you play Diablo 3?

If so, what class and level are you?

I think I'm done, but wait.... there's more!

In all the time you spent in eGO, what is your most memorable moment?

  1. I started playing osu! in August of last year.
  2. I think that the most recent update of DAPS increased the efficiency of the PSC a lot and I'm sure we'll find other ways to improve it even further!
  3. My friends.
  4. Of course I do. I wouldn't be a Council member otherwise.
  5. Positive.
  6. With enough time and dedication I think that would be possible. Of course, I would have to get a tablet as well...
  7. That they are. Did you know that Kevimaster got me into anime?
  8. It's 4. *sigh*
  9. I would fire up TF2 and recruit someone on the servers.
  10. Yes, be active on the forums, in-game and come join and hang out with us in Ventrilo.
  11. No, unless you count the people I recruited (ex. AbyPhantom, Bonecrusher).
  12. Nothing still. I get to choose that at the beginning of the 3rd semester.
  13. Any programming language you throw at me. If I haven't used it yet, give me its reference docs and I should be able to in no time!
  14. I'm so familiar with them that I finally realized that I hate them.
  15. Nope, sorry.
  16. Nah, Blizzard is overpricing it and it just doesn't seem to have the lasting appeal. I'm really disappointed in what it turned out.
  17. ...
  18. My most memorable moment was when I got promoted to eG.

Should I go into photoshop and start practicing to become an epic artist? and on the side give everyone their own epic custom made tf2 spray?

Also, muffins or cupcakes? :3

Definitely. Knowing your way around in Photoshop is a handy skill to have.

Muffins.

So, which division in your opinion is better. TF2 OR TECH!?!

Whats the best anime in your opinion!

And finally whats the best thing to do as a TF2 Leader

TF2, because it's where I come from.

Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Season 2 starts airing in April this year.

It's stealing people's hats using the eGO Backp...I mean...promote people.

Why should I watch Oreimo?

You should watch it because under its weird title there is actually a very good story filled with interesting characters and funny dialogue. You'll get to see what kind of stuff Kyouske will do for his little sister in order to improve their relationship. If you decide to watch it, the "true route" and the three extra episodes are not optional for you to watch!
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top