Close Quarters Release

Vertago

Poster Extraordinaire
=(e)=
Joined
Jul 10, 2010
Messages
3,157
For those confused as to what time CQ will actually release...If you go to origin games list and right click BF3 and go to game details it shows the exact date and time that you will be able to play the DLC.

JuCy1.jpg
 
Last edited:
HAHAHAHA yes i am getting premium tomorrow and thats the day it comes out lol
 
Sweet! I can't wait for tomorrow. And I'm off work until Thursday!

I hope it's good.
 
So I just bought the battlefield premium. Do I have to download anything (other than Close Quarters when it comes out tomorrow)?
 
So I just bought the battlefield premium. Do I have to download anything (other than Close Quarters when it comes out tomorrow)?

correct me if i am wrong but i believe that you can download it at any time it is just to play it you would have to either hack the game or wait for origin to allow play
 
correct me if i am wrong but i believe that you can download it at any time it is just to play it you would have to either hack the game or wait for origin to allow play

are you able to dl it yet then?
 
could the conquest domination tickets be increased a little bit please? 450 tickets seems kinda short given its fast paced action tickets go down rather quick.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top