Joining The Dark Side (CS:S)

ikillyou

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Dec 21, 2009
Messages
2,653
Hey all,
I have finally decided which division to join since INS division died.
I am joining you guys in the CS:S division finally :D
Many members have already tried to make me switch but I was unsure of what division to join until now.

I'll see you around on the servers,
ikillyou


It was fun while it lasted but I will be switching to the minecraft division for now. I am going to try to put my effort into supporting the new division and help it grow by recruiting since CSS is already standing higher than every division. Sorry for the bad news but I will be still playing on CSS servers like I usually do. I just thought this time would be a good time to step up and help a new divison get up on its feet :)
Well see you on the servers and sorry for getting all of you excited :(
 
Last edited:
You will be under my command, Imperial.

Rally the troops for conflict and may the Force serve you well.
 
Welcome to the dark side, Are you surprised we lied about the cookies?
 
Dark side, what dark side?

my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony-join-the-dark-side-we-have-friendship.jpg
 
Maaan, can't wait for the scrim team to start, some good ol 5v5 where you can't get paras every round and spam double doors. And I only started playing CSS in November 2011. I've done almost 800 hours.
 
Back
Top