Holiday Cards! Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back OT:

I got mine today :D

My Sister came into the room and handed me something

I was so excited :D A card from Idol!!!

I opened the card up and:

g0zvY.jpg


A pyro! aww so cayuute :3

inside the card:

dSKKj.jpg


I do live on the other island idol, don't you worry :)


On the Cat Topic:

here is my sisters cat, Optimus (counts because he lived at our house for 2 years :P )

img0375io.jpg
 
Last edited:
I've thoroughly enjoyed these so far. Please post yours when you get them. Great job Idol!
 
I must say I had a lot of fun doing these. Of course, a great many of you have now seen inside my head and are probably quite aghast. I probably had the most fun writing those for GamingRobotness, spidEY, and (mustard aside) the Meepinator. And I found out one of you lives close enough for me to hand deliver your card next year...in a clown suit...with a 3-piece band...and a dog sled...on fire! :)
 
I must say I had a lot of fun doing these. Of course, a great many of you have now seen inside my head and are probably quite aghast. I probably had the most fun writing those for GamingRobotness, spidEY, and (mustard aside) the Meepinator. And I found out one of you lives close enough for me to hand deliver your card next year...in a clown suit...with a 3-piece band...and a dog sled...on fire! :)

:crying:
 
for me to hand deliver your card next year...in a clown suit...with a 3-piece band...and a dog sled...on fire! :)

How many of the mentioned items are on fire? Check all that apply:

[ ] the card
[ ] the clown suit
[ ] the three-piece band
[ ] the dog sled
[ ] the dogs themselves
[ ] yourself

Thank for for participating in this poll.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top