- Joined
- Oct 19, 2011
- Messages
- 1,555
Back OT:
I got mine today
My Sister came into the room and handed me something
I was so excited
A card from Idol!!!
I opened the card up and:
A pyro! aww so cayuute :3
inside the card:
I do live on the other island idol, don't you worry
On the Cat Topic:
here is my sisters cat, Optimus (counts because he lived at our house for 2 years
)
I got mine today

My Sister came into the room and handed me something
I was so excited
A card from Idol!!!I opened the card up and:
A pyro! aww so cayuute :3
inside the card:
I do live on the other island idol, don't you worry

On the Cat Topic:
here is my sisters cat, Optimus (counts because he lived at our house for 2 years
)
Last edited:



















