My Score In Kalt

Rasmus

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
May 11, 2008
Messages
2,320
Hello everyone :)

I was playing on the =(eGO)=™ Dod_Kalt today and look my score! !lol
Rasmus-Kalt-Score4-2.jpg


Flags: 64
Kills: 390
Deaths: 307

Sorry if you maybe don't understand the name 'Stormtropper'? Becouse I had it on danish when I was playing but Stormtropper is the Assault...

!lol
 
Ya !lol I think I have played 8-10 hours today !amazed !shy !whoa
 
nice one...i once had 387 kills and 115 deaths on strand......well.....strand is much easier than kalt :P
 
Cool Redspike.

Btw. 5stargeneral I don't hack I was just on the server the whole day..
 
i can drop 200 - 300 kills and 80 captures in 3-4 hours, but problem is I can't sit at the computer for that long
 
lol, this reminds me of the post made by chair. He had like 300+ in 100+ ramboing. That dude's wicked :P
Best one I ever had was 37-5 after 12 minutes. The law of average always gets me though :(
 
Thanks Rasmus :) Redspike, any hardcore gamer that has no life has an integrated cushion in his butt, if you know what I mean :P
 
lol
well im no hardcore gamer...i just play for fun..and because i have nothing else 2 do Oo
well....my chair has a cushion in it...but i still cant sit more than 3 hours........
 
Redspike what are you then doing when you are in school - If you are going in school? :)

And Bas.B no problem :)
 
well..im not in school..graduated...ähh....last year :D
well...i was waiting for a letter from the german army tell me when to join...but i have 2 do a test first.....so i was trying to train a bit more....but i couldnt because i had to work...and still have 2 look for a job
 
Lol my ADD kicks in after about 3 hours so for me to do that would be incredible. Great work there Rasmus!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top