Win a Mouse in January!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Better mouse means better gaming right??? Well, that's my logic at least. I have no skill so I need to compensate with superior technology :P
 
I would like to win this mouse because my new daughter (born this month) will be using my old one as a toy.
 
MyKeyboardWentOnStrikeNowAndICantUseTheSpacebarOrAnyPunctuationUntilIgiveItWhatItWantsWhichIsALogitechG500ProgrammableGamingMouse
 
Last month as some of you know my labtop died. So now i am using the family computer which is a Windows 7 desktop with a very poor Graphics card. Although i can play TF2 and CS:S on the lowest setting just fine, the worst part about it though is that the mouse is missing a middle button and the RMB gets stuck under where the rest of the mouse is (where your palm rests). My parents dont play games so they say "If you want it you have to pay for it on your own." Little do they know with gas prices and car insurance and payments, i cant afford anything more than a fancy meal once a month.

Although i would very much like to win this mouse, i understand there are other more needy players than i.
Thank you for reading.
 
I believe I deserve to win this mouse because I am astonishingly good-looking.

Thank you,

MGR
 
I believe I should receive this glorious mouse because... actually never mind give it to someone who needs it.
 
I believe I should receive this mouse because I would be a good father to it. Every morning I would give it a batch of fluffy, yellow waffles. We will have a 3 hour play time, on Counter-Strike, then I will give it a bath on warm, foamy water. I will tuck it in to bed after another 4 hour game session together. It will be a wonderful relationship. :') <3
 
I deserve this mouse, because my current mouse and I are in the middle of a sad divorce at the moment.

All that matters is that she is an ugly and putrid RhinoTronix that I picked up in a garage sail. Now that I am finally done with her I am a single "man" and lookin for who dat girl is.
 
I believe i should win this mouse, because ive had the same one for about 4 years.... And when im gaming, I cant even like zoom in or anything because my right mouse button does not work :(... and im low on cash, so this would truely help me out. + I have been with the Organization for 4 years xD that says something itself haha
 
There once was a gamer named Endy
His setup was always so trendy
Until he went to school
And looked in the cash pool
And suddenly, he wasn't so spendy.

He loved to use mice made by Razer
Be they trackball, optic, or laser
Till a Naga he bought
"This is garbage!" he thought;
His hand felt like 'twas hit by a Taser.

But he still had an old optic mouse
That was laying around his house
But it's dirty and old,
Full of gunk that's like mold,
And not good for too many "wow"s.

He gamed with it all around town,
but Blops2 made him frown:
Its mouse sensitivity
Goes up with proclivity
When the game's framerate goes down.

The mouse was equally to blame,
its lack of precision so lame.
His hopes all but dashed,
his KDR smashed,
until finally, salvation came.

This plea may sound fairly pushy,
And I'm sure that I sound like a rookie,
But allow me this mouse
To keep in my house
And I shall reward you with cookies.
 
Hello, my name is jean and i used to own a goldfish. One morning i woke up and realised that my mouse was missing so i started to investigate where it could be. yes.. you won't believe what you are about to read, I found my mouse on top of my goldfish trying to murder it. I ran and tried to stop it but it was to late :'-(. My goldfish was rushed to the hospital where it passed away 2 hours later and my mouse had become a murderer. Everytime i play CSS i disgracefully use this murderous mouse because i can't buy a new mouse and start tearing when i remember my good old friend the goldfish. The only way you guys can help me is if you send me the Logitech G500 Programmable Gaming Mouse so i can start using it and call the police to arrest this disgraceful mouse im using. Please let me win this amazing mouse, do it so the goldfish can rest in peace, Thank you. :'-)
 
I like that mouse I've had it since it came out and never had a problem with it. Very nice prize
 
No matter how much wit I put into this, I'm never going to beat a freaking potato mouse!
 
I would like this mouse because I am the Goose of the Minecraft Division and therefore I am superior to all
 
I would like a mouse as my current one is pretty much dead, it frequently become s unresponsive and is not very reliable.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top