Win a Mouse in January!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harken round the campfire lads! Which tale shall I expound to you? Shall I fly the story of pity or shall I vie for your respect? Shall I let loose both of them? The time is early and the fire burns bright into the night!

Pity Story:
The tale of my mouse. It hath served my house well for years. It was there for several great incidents. The joining of eGO, the playing in eGO, the playing of many of my favorite games on PC. It witnessed great jail moments like my own mini-games and the many shankings of the AFK (Ric). It hath served me well until it's unfortunate demise not even 2 DAYS AGO! Wearily I departed to Best Buy and opted for a quick cheap fix, a $10 corded mouse. It will honor me best it can, but it does not fill the shoes of its predecessor. Help old Spitfire'd rekindle his former PC glory with a glorious new mouse! Equip him to slay his enemies in the sewers of Kalt!

Respect Story:
Harken ye to the tale of old Spitfire'd. He hath been round the clan as long as (almost) anyone else! A proud, old school 5 year veteran, he shows no fear on the battlefield! His enemies know to avoid the sewers when he prowls the map of Kalt. He hath stood by this clan, forsaking many who could not do the same. Spitfire'd stayed with eGO when his closest friends in the Sewer Rats abandoned it to pursue their own dreams. Spitfire'd stayed with eGO when his next group of good friends in the clan were kicked out due to youthful rebellion and disrespect. With these friends he enjoyed many late nights in Ventrilo for well over a year! Their departure was hard, but Spitfire'd's home has always been with eGO and he will not abandon it! He will always fight for a cleaner family friendly environment, and will always stand by others who do the same. He does not ask for much, does not desire much. He supposes were he to be rewarded, a mouse would suffice. Even if not selected, he pledges to continue his service to the clan for many years, as it brings him great joy and honor!
 
vote SLAVE

I would like this mouse because me and ol' faithful (logitech g5) have reached CRITICAL MASS for HeadShots per hour and everytime i blast my fellow eGO members in face, i really believe one day this thing is gona max out and EXPLODE on me!!!!
...true story

:eek:
 
I have this really bad luck when it comes to contests. In my whole 21 years, I have never won a single giveaway before. It's been haunting me for years, and for once, I'd like to win and know what's it like to win. I want to feel the excitement you get from winning. I want to proudly say, that I won and now own a Logitech G500! :(

Honestly though, I'm just doing this for giggles. :P Although it would be a great upgrade from my G400!
 
i am finding it harder and harder in my old age to use my psychic abilities to control my cursor, it is about time i got a mouse.
 
I want this mice because i am useing logitect mouse while playing counter strike source on go server and my mouse is not gameing mouse that why i face problem?s while playing if get this mouse so i can improve my result
 
I would like this new mouse because my old one is worn out and I don't want to have to go out and buy one.
 
Mouse!

I would like the mouse simply because i am running on an old (2000) mouse and i need a new one!
 
Well, the sole reason I would love one of these wonderful mice is because right now, I have a mac with a magic mouse...yep. I can't even pres m1 + m2 at the same time. And since my mom spilled water on the mouse, it turns off at random times, and she thinks that it is fine, so no replacement for me. :(
 
Dear eGO,

Since the beginning of time (2009) until 2011 I played with a ball mouse, deeming my play straight up dumb. I moved to the all impressive optical mouse, increasing my play to the level of 'OK'. I did my homework and read about this glorious mouse you have up for grabs. It's a LASER, for ultra high tech accuracy, its programmable, increasing any gamer's speed with their own settings. AND Finally Santa Claus seemed to have had a few holes in his pockets this year and didn't make it around to my house to drop this off. Maybe, just maybe, eGO can be my Santa Claus and make me a better gamer. :thumbup: Happy New Year Bro's and Bra's
 
I'd like a free G500 so I can stop failing to kill people with my trackball and start failing to kill people in STYLE!
 
Me because I'm Bryan.

Bryan for G500 thank you thank you you're too kind.
 
Here kitty kitty

:angry:After a brutal assault, I have been looking for the cat that did the mouse in. I sure could use a new one...
 
i have no real reason why i should have it, but i'll apply anyway ^.^ (dont give it to me, i already have a death adder)
 
I got pissed off......

Hello eGO!

The reason I need\want this mouse is because I destroyed my old one. I was trying to take a Lexmark printer certification test, when on the last question the test froze and I lost all my 199 out of 200 question progress. So when I couldn't recover my work, I took the mouse that I had in my hand and chucked it as hard as I could against this stucco wall in the converted garage, where my computer was. The result, as you can see, was devastating.
View attachment 6017
View attachment 6018
Currently I am using an old Dell mouse and it is maddening to use!

I tried to repair my broken mouse, but to no avail. I still don't know where that scroll wheel went. I can't find it anywhere!

So eGO that is why I need\want a new mouse.

Pick Me!


Ch4r170n
 
I really need a new mouse because mine is really junk, its about 5 years old now, the right click has a delayed reaction sometimes and im really getting pissed, so it will be really great to win a new one

edit: language drafty.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I need a new mouse because I broke my gaming one. Now I'm using a little laptop one and it's not very good at gaming LOL. I'm not gonna lie to ya'll, I'm being real.
 
Why should I get Mouse?!?!?
Cause I has Cookie!

cookie.jpg


You want cookie?
Gimme Mouse.
 
Im one of those left handed people so a nice mouse like this will just give me the wrong buttons on the wrong side :(
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top