Which server would you rather move up to 32 slots?

Which server to change?

  • 24/7 Dustbowl

    Points: 43 67.2%
  • 24/7 Foundry

    Points: 21 32.8%

  • Total voters
    64
  • Poll closed .

Wilson!!

EGO Zealot
Joined
Oct 1, 2009
Messages
1,733
Leadership is discussing the action of moving either the Dustbowl or Foundry server up to 32 slots, and it would act like the 2Fort where it is 24 slots until it reach that number than will move up to 32. Cast your vote, poll will only be open for a couple days.
 
Dustbowl :D
Unlike Foundry, dustbowl always has a max of 24 players %95 of the time, could really help
 
Dustbowl since it's always full and I remember I would have to wait 5-10 minutes to join.
 
Do you think Dustbowl's gameplay will become a mess with an extra 8 players running around? It's already full of choke points.
 
Do you think Dustbowl's gameplay will become a mess with an extra 8 players running around? It's already full of choke points.

Yes, this is why I would personally prefer that we switch Foundry to dynamic 32 slots instead of Dustbowl.
 
I fully enjoy dustbowl and I can never find room in our servers.

So a increase would be awesome
 
Adding 8 more players to a map makes me a sad panda. I drop from a pristene 240 fps to more like 200. Also 32 slot servers are outright spamfests. Dustbowl already being a spamfest would be even more unplayable, and turning one of my favorite maps, foundry, into a spamfest would make me very sad. So as prisoner said neither.
 
While I very rarely play TF2, I say Dustbowl because when I do play TF2, I usually always play either 2fort and Dustbowl, and since 2fort isn't on here... you get where I'm going.
 
Neither. Don't break 2 of my only servers...I quit playing 2fort because it was raised to 32. My computer already explodes with 24. It cannot do 32. Please, don't take servers away from me.
 
If there was an option for neither I would pick it.
Dust bowl is my favourite server and if this change
wont make people lag i'm all for it. But if not lets
keep it in its current state.

Lag was the main reason why I deleted TF2 6
months ago and didn't play for 5 months because
I couldn't play with friends. And now that I fixed
the lag issue (software was interfering).

I'm back now and enjoy invading your division.
But if our servers start producing lag issues just
like a lot of other 32 player maps the I would have
to quit playing again.

But we could also just test both and see what
happens and then make another poll and see
what members think then.
 
Adding 8 more players to a map makes me a sad panda. I drop from a pristene 240 fps to more like 200. Also 32 slot servers are outright spamfests. Dustbowl already being a spamfest would be even more unplayable, and turning one of my favorite maps, foundry, into a spamfest would make me very sad. So as prisoner said neither.
240 fps to 200 fps... o_o

Thankfully I have only ever experienced 60 fps at most, and am consistently on an average 30 fps, regardless of server size. (Event server is 32 slots, so I am used to it.) So no complaints form me.

I prefer Dustbowl. Next on the ranking list, so I think naturally we should increase the slot size for that next.
 
The 2fort server is the server that got me into eGO

Now that there's only the 32 slot server (I say 32 because it is rarely on the 24 slot setting) I don't even play it anymore; its not that fun for me to shoot grenades over the battlements and hope for kills

I still play 2fort, but sadly I have to go elsewhere to play with Chelsham now :/
 

Latest posts

Back
Top