V-Day for the Hat Division.

Kiririn

Thread Junky
Joined
Jan 4, 2013
Messages
838
Hello, I'm just curious as to what people plan on doing for V-day.


Some of you may know me, but for those who don't, my V-day will more than likely be spent like this

6561852_700b.jpg






If you have something special for someone special, I'd like to hear about it. If you don't mind, I'd like to know your plans :3
 
Valentines day is one of those days that I just can't see the point in it being a holiday >.>
 
I got 5 end-of-term assignments due next week, so my entire day will be spent in front of a computer.

I'm single this Valentine's Day. Relationships when you're at school 10+ hours every day of the week? Ain't nobody got time for that.

Shameless repost:
ill-be-celebrating-valentines-day-han-style-olo.jpg
 
vday.png


EDIT: Damn it. someone cut out my post while I wasn't looking. I'll edit my post tomorrow.
 
Huh?

Valentine's day?

Sorry, we can't hear you in our Chinese New Year 2 week festivities where we give each other money.
 
If you have something special for someone special, I'd like to hear about it. If you don't mind, I'd like to know your plans :3

Post thread asking about romantic ideas, get a bunch of people complaining about being forever alone. Awesome.
 
Post thread asking about romantic ideas, get a bunch of people complaining about being forever alone. Awesome.

This is the Internet

1) Bouquet of flowers w/ wine
2) Romantic dinner w/ wine
3) Bath time with candles and a lot of bubbles, because they love bubbles. Also w/ wine
4) Movie in bed w/ wine
5) ??? w/ wine
6) Bedtime with a glass of wine.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not doing anything really special, just exchanging gifts we made ourselves.
...but why should romance only be important one day of the year? > to sell stuff.

A new Valentines tradition should be to burn stuff. :D
 
I'm not doing anything really special, just exchanging gifts we made ourselves.
...but why should romance only be important one day of the year? > to sell stuff.

A new Valentines tradition should be to burn stuff. :D

The magic word "burn". Thank you :3
 
unless i get in a relationship tonight or tommorow moring, im sleeping when i get home from school
 
Post thread asking about romantic ideas, get a bunch of people complaining about being forever alone. Awesome.

We do not do valentines day at my school...

Probably they dont want the girls and boys to get any 'wrong' ideas.

:glare:
 
Back
Top