- Joined
- Jun 27, 2012
- Messages
- 479
It's been fun, friends. But, I must be leaving. See you all around! 


Keep on being awesome Creepy
![]()
Spoonbuster out.
A curse of being inactive is going around in TF2 division.

Goodbye man. Lots of people are seeming to go now. Wish you luck in life.
Curse I tell you.
Good bye!!! I will miss you forever ;____;

Goodbye man. Lots of people are seeming to go now. Wish you luck in life.

You. I will miss you most of all ;~; #brolove
ahaha seriously though, I'm still around. I'll be on the forums everyday, and I'll still be on the servers whenever I can. I just really didn't feel like being an admin anymore. Sure, I could have went back to being an e, but I just felt like my time as a member had come. I hope you all understand![]()