Bai bai now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Creepy

Famous
Joined
Jun 27, 2012
Messages
479
It's been fun, friends. But, I must be leaving. See you all around! :D
558474-20120323204023.jpg
 
A curse of being inactive is going around in TF2 division.
 
I've just gotten a bit burned out of TF2 for the timebeing. Did like 3 complete games (well, 2 normal and 1 TVHM) of Borderlands 2, and lately have been getting back into Payday.
 
I don't really know you, nor have I had any experiences with you that I remember, but I'm sure you'll be missed and I want to wish you farewell as well!
 
Goodbye man. Lots of people are seeming to go now. Wish you luck in life.
 
Man, I just hope all dem new recruits will turn out as good.

Eh, we'll grow into them.
 
Good bye!!! I will miss you forever ;____;

You. I will miss you most of all ;~; #brolove

ahaha seriously though, I'm still around. I'll be on the forums everyday, and I'll still be on the servers whenever I can. I just really didn't feel like being an admin anymore. Sure, I could have went back to being an e, but I just felt like my time as a member had come. I hope you all understand :P
 
Goodbye man. Lots of people are seeming to go now. Wish you luck in life.

Thanks, VP! I love everybody here soooo much (Except for Hollow, he's a jerk).
This community is really the only reason I want to stick around as a friend. If it weren't for all of you, I would just leave and not think twice about it :)
 
You. I will miss you most of all ;~; #brolove

ahaha seriously though, I'm still around. I'll be on the forums everyday, and I'll still be on the servers whenever I can. I just really didn't feel like being an admin anymore. Sure, I could have went back to being an e, but I just felt like my time as a member had come. I hope you all understand :P

Completely understandable!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top