- Joined
- Mar 10, 2012
- Messages
- 269
LOL...these are good...and all in good fun
Horsepucky2, RudeMood, AngelofDeath, Skagnetti...
Horsepucky2, RudeMood, AngelofDeath, Skagnetti...
"In the treeeeees!"
"Which trees?"
"THOSE TREES!"
"...on the right?"
"YEAH"
"...my right, or your right?"
"THE TREES ON THE HILL!!!"
"...which hill?"
!!!BOOOOOOM!!!
"...nevermind..."
Insert personalities as appropriate. =)
-Hex-
Ahahahah! Man, that sure sounds like a session in Vent.
I'm just curious what the mod list for that F body is.
Assuming you haven't dynoed it yet. What numbers are you expecting?haha..we're just wrapping up the latest build as we speak. Here's the run down:
2002 Camaro SS
440 ci LSX, 14.5:1 compression ratio, solid roller
-Mast Motorsports 305cc "big bore" heads with Pac 950 lbs springs, Titanium intake/ Inconel exhaust valves
-Bullet Racing Cam 282/298 780/780 113 LSA
-Manton 1/2" pushrods
-Isky Red Zone Lifters
-Callies Dragonslayer crank
-Callies I beam rods
-Wiseco pistsons
-Mast Motorsports/Carys 4500 series intake
-Accufab 4500 series throttle body
-Wilson Pro Flo 350hp nitrous plate system
-Aviaid dry sump oil system
-Holly Dominator series EFI computer
-Midwest Chassis FAB9 rear w/ Strange center section 4.11 gears
-ATI reverse manual valve body TH400 transmission
-Circle D 5200 stall converter
-Magnafuel external fuel pump/fuel system
-Mini tubbed
-Pharro Performance custom front bumper support
- Weld RTS rims with Mickey Thompson drag radials
-Aerospace drag brakes
-Burkhart Racing manual steering
-Burkhart Racing tubular K member, tubular A arms
-VFN Sunoco fiberglass hood
![]()
... Not that that's a bad thing, however.
Assuming you haven't dynoed it yet. What numbers are you expecting?
What size MT? I thought F bodies had more room than goats. I'm pretty sure I can fit 26x10/10.5 without modification.
I was disappointed to see the registration/inspection stickers were not Texas ones. I know a lowly HCI GTO you could sponsor here in Texas though... Just saying.