Favorite map

BoNeZ_MC

Poster
Joined
Apr 15, 2013
Messages
142
What is your favorite map? Why? Which would you like to see more people playing?(Polls don't give enough feedback).

Personally, my favorite is dust2 but that is because there's almost always people playing it. I would love to see more people playing highschool because it is a really fun map. It is definitely my second favorite and would possibly be my first if more people were consistently on it.
 
Italy is my favorite on CS:S but on CS:GO I prefer Nuke or Inferno
 
I love all the classic maps and wish we had a classic maps rotation server. Inferno, cbble, cpl_mill, train, etc.
 
Any map I can edit on SDK oh wait thats broken then I guess a follow up would be either ba_jb_prospekt, ba_jb_alcatraz, ba_jail_openfield (this is a great map to troll RDK), ba_jb_libertys_hope, a bunch other unfinished jail break maps (that I dont care about now), or de_highschool. Oh you know I forgot about a few other maps I like as well, ba_jail_entanglement (CTs get so confused), Molyneux (or however its spelled, v2 was good, but v3 has some great spots to hide), and Marryport cause dem vents get CTs confused @_@
 
Last edited:
Maybe we could look into doing a special dedicated supporter/achievement/medal type thing for donating to it and actually get one started up. I wonder if enough people would want to donate to get one going....any thoughts guys/gals?
 
Highschool because it's unique and fun. I also like Crackhouse because I can practice my AWP noscopes. <3 Italy is also fun because it's the only stock cs_ map to me that is a challenge.
 
I wonder how much a 34-40ish man server costs to run with limited plugins. (Just Gameme, sourcemod, etc.)
 
Back
Top