Server Idlers

Status
Not open for further replies.

GardenGroveVW

USS VIN NUMBAH?!?!
Executive
Joined
Jun 15, 2007
Messages
9,218
We need a good group of guys to idle the servers in the morning.

We need your help. Wake up a little early turn your computer on jump in the servers and spectate!

Thats all it takes. :)
 
All it took was two people.! Thats it, just two people. Come on guys we can do that in the morning its ez. I woke up early and jumped on the servers. I asked rom to help me out and we got the server full within 15 mins. So lets get this going. Who wants to run with me in the morning to help get servers populated ?
 
quit the server, ate my dinner and cant get on for the last 3 mins... lol
it only takes 10 minutes to keep them going
 
yah i can do that i wake up at 6:30 for school after my shower i can do that for sure
 
I am up every weekday by 620am MST. I can easily turn mine on. I'll do it every time I remember.
 
i'm always up usually. i'll definitely try to help out if they're not already going
 
since i'm on on your off hours i won't just spectate, i'll play!
Eire.32
 
hah im still in 2fort 24/7 server I'm at school right now been in there idle for 6 hours you can boot me if needed
 
Hrm...well I was idling in #2. After about 45 minutes as a spectator, I came in the room and saw I had been disconnected. The server was totally empty, so it's not like I was dropped to make room for more.

:-?
 
You guys are amazing. Everyday I check and the servers are full of players, great job!! I wish I could be there to help, I'm a night person myself, usually up until 3am-6am eastern time. I can help keep them full till the break o' dawn though. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top