Ridiculous Italy outcome

Italy is a heavily T-Sided map.
And if the teams are stacked it gets worse.

Can't do anything against that. Maybe balance the team by moving some good players over but I don't know if we should force players to play on a different team if they dont enjoy playing on ct.
 
Yeah, DunkinDonutss is right, T's have advantage on Italy. 17-0 is pretty shocking for me :P.
 
I didnt even start off doing so good, I was 3-7 and ended 15-9 but I agree. If ct's are doing very badly I usually switch over to help
 
I was there and got in when it was15-0, I think I was one of 3 ppl on ct who went positive 17-10
 
It's italy. I don't think there's much more explanation needed.

I really don't understand why it's such a popular map. Cause it's easy to win (so long as you can get on T)?
 
I've seen that several times too, that's just how Italy works. I used to enjoy playing T, but the more players are present, the harder it gets for CTs (if they're not organized, that is, and they're usually not organized on a public server). And since the eGO server is often packed, it's really hard for CT's.

That said, I love this map, and I love playing as CT to balance teams and for the challenge of it. It can become annoying when over zealous admins on the T side decide to kick you if you don't attempt the objective soon enough (meaning: rush the house alone while the 7 of them are waiting for you with paras) ;)

Still, IMO it's a beautiful map with a good diversity of short, mid and long ranges, and lots of tactical opportunities. And let's be honest, sometimes you just want easy kills, and going T on Italy is the best quick fix for that. Nice score Dr.Beast.
 
Italy is a heavily T-Sided map.
And if the teams are stacked it gets worse.

Can't do anything against that. Maybe balance the team by moving some good players over but I don't know if we should force players to play on a different team if they dont enjoy playing on ct.

Nope.avi Players are only to be switched to spectate if they are afk too long. We do not admin for skill stacked teams. CT's could do better if they rushed as a team, but a lot of times its just individuals playing for kills. Since Italy is a lot of narrow hallways, it is easy for T's to pick off CT's if they come out one at a time.
 
Nope.avi Players are only to be switched to spectate if they are afk too long. We do not admin for skill stacked teams. CT's could do better if they rushed as a team, but a lot of times its just individuals playing for kills. Since Italy is a lot of narrow hallways, it is easy for T's to pick off CT's if they come out one at a time.

MGR - CSS Pro mlg
 
Now, that what's I like to see on Italy, because I don't see it too often. CTs win 11-5 at peak time with a full server. Congrats to all CT players on this map, we had a lot of skills packed into one team.

CSS-Italy-CT-win.png
 
i think the highest i've seen which was a while back was 30-0 and that was basically one minute rounds :/

but then sometimes we will stack CT and it will go 20-0 to us, it all depends on the teams, yes the map is T sided but if you play cooperatively then it can quite easily go the other way
 
Now, that what's I like to see on Italy, because I don't see it too often. CTs win 11-5 at peak time with a full server. Congrats to all CT players on this map, we had a lot of skills packed into one team.

CSS-Italy-CT-win.png
Hell yea I remember this last night I couldn't believe the whole time we were playing that we were dominating that much on ct.
 
I was just surprised that the CT side stayed. Getting beat like that normally gets the other team to find another server.
 
Nope.avi Players are only to be switched to spectate if they are afk too long. We do not admin for skill stacked teams. CT's could do better if they rushed as a team, but a lot of times its just individuals playing for kills. Since Italy is a lot of narrow hallways, it is easy for T's to pick off CT's if they come out one at a time.


If you read what I said, then you would've understood that I was just stating a option and in the next sentence I said that we shouldn't do that.
so nope.avi to you and read ;)
 
If you read what I said, then you would've understood that I was just stating a option and in the next sentence I said that we shouldn't do that.
so nope.avi to you and read ;)

And if you read what he said, you would've understood that he was saying no to your option. After that he gave an explanation as to why it wouldn't work.
 
Last edited:
And if you read what he said, you would've understood that he was saying no to your option. After that he gave an explanation as to why it wouldn't work.

For me it sounded as if he thought I was considering the option in a real scenario.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top