- Joined
- May 12, 2013
- Messages
- 297
I'm sure this has been done before many times but it was the first time I have seen it and thought to share it lol. If you cant open it it says 17-0 T's.
View attachment 6629
View attachment 6629
.I'm sure this has been done before many times but it was the first time I have seen it and thought to share it lol. If you cant open it it says 17-0 T's.
View attachment 6629
I went like 42-6
Italy is a heavily T-Sided map.
And if the teams are stacked it gets worse.
Can't do anything against that. Maybe balance the team by moving some good players over but I don't know if we should force players to play on a different team if they dont enjoy playing on ct.
Nope.avi Players are only to be switched to spectate if they are afk too long. We do not admin for skill stacked teams. CT's could do better if they rushed as a team, but a lot of times its just individuals playing for kills. Since Italy is a lot of narrow hallways, it is easy for T's to pick off CT's if they come out one at a time.
ratio are the reason T's can win 25-0Hell yea I remember this last night I couldn't believe the whole time we were playing that we were dominating that much on ct.Now, that what's I like to see on Italy, because I don't see it too often. CTs win 11-5 at peak time with a full server. Congrats to all CT players on this map, we had a lot of skills packed into one team.
![]()
Nope.avi Players are only to be switched to spectate if they are afk too long. We do not admin for skill stacked teams. CT's could do better if they rushed as a team, but a lot of times its just individuals playing for kills. Since Italy is a lot of narrow hallways, it is easy for T's to pick off CT's if they come out one at a time.

If you read what I said, then you would've understood that I was just stating a option and in the next sentence I said that we shouldn't do that.
so nope.avi to you and read![]()
And if you read what he said, you would've understood that he was saying no to your option. After that he gave an explanation as to why it wouldn't work.