A Angel_Saint I made one post Joined Jun 4, 2009 Messages 28 Jun 16, 2009 #3,141 Check out my Two new sigs. Tell me what you think.
G GBear EGO Zealot Joined May 22, 2009 Messages 1,839 Jun 16, 2009 #3,142 They're very well done. I like them! 10/10
S Spartan Warrior | M Rookie Joined May 14, 2009 Messages 42 Jun 16, 2009 #3,143 way to not even rank mine angel and GBear 8/10
E Echelonx I made one post Joined Jun 10, 2009 Messages 13 Jun 16, 2009 #3,144 I made this sig today but I can't figure out which one I like better, I'm leaning toward the white text, give me some feedback haha. =) OR
I made this sig today but I can't figure out which one I like better, I'm leaning toward the white text, give me some feedback haha. =) OR
G GBear EGO Zealot Joined May 22, 2009 Messages 1,839 Jun 16, 2009 #3,145 Spartan, sorry. I wasn't directly below you. Blame Angel! I like the black text actually. Loving the reflection. 9/10
Spartan, sorry. I wasn't directly below you. Blame Angel! I like the black text actually. Loving the reflection. 9/10
A Angel_Saint I made one post Joined Jun 4, 2009 Messages 28 Jun 17, 2009 #3,146 Whoops Yeah that would be my bad! Good job echelon! 7/10 - Simple brush techniques but like the sonic touch!
Whoops Yeah that would be my bad! Good job echelon! 7/10 - Simple brush techniques but like the sonic touch!
E Echelonx I made one post Joined Jun 10, 2009 Messages 13 Jun 17, 2009 #3,147 Thanks man im getting back into photoshop, its addiciting, once i start i can't stop! lol.
E Echelonx I made one post Joined Jun 10, 2009 Messages 13 Jun 17, 2009 #3,148 What about this style for it?
A Angel_Saint I made one post Joined Jun 4, 2009 Messages 28 Jun 17, 2009 #3,149 Thats pretty Tight... Maybe blend the sonics edges more? he looks pasted into your sig.
E Echelonx I made one post Joined Jun 10, 2009 Messages 13 Jun 17, 2009 #3,150 Idk if i like the text on this one but the blending is better.
G GBear EGO Zealot Joined May 22, 2009 Messages 1,839 Jun 17, 2009 #3,151 Yeah, the text on the left isn't the best choice.
A Angel_Saint I made one post Joined Jun 4, 2009 Messages 28 Jun 17, 2009 #3,152 Yeah text on left is no goody haha. Leave out the emboss keep it pixelated.
G Geno EGO Zealot Joined Dec 7, 2008 Messages 1,719 Jun 17, 2009 #3,154 8/10 Just made this one for Signature of the week
E Echelonx I made one post Joined Jun 10, 2009 Messages 13 Jun 17, 2009 #3,156 Ok I used the same text but it doesn't look as bad imo, but I did keep a bit of glow in it to keep it easy to read.
Ok I used the same text but it doesn't look as bad imo, but I did keep a bit of glow in it to keep it easy to read.
G GBear EGO Zealot Joined May 22, 2009 Messages 1,839 Jun 17, 2009 #3,158 The text on the left reminds me of Aladdin text or something. LOL!