M Mr.President Thread Junky Joined Jul 15, 2010 Messages 887 Oct 10, 2010 #6,383 Lol, a cute sig and a horror sig. :s 10/10 for being different
M Mr.President Thread Junky Joined Jul 15, 2010 Messages 887 Oct 10, 2010 #6,386 wow, really cool!! 9.1337/10 ^_^
Mcore Thread Thumper Joined Apr 4, 2010 Messages 1,013 Oct 10, 2010 #6,387 9/10. Awesome, but Mod and Ins are the same division lol
M Mr.President Thread Junky Joined Jul 15, 2010 Messages 887 Oct 10, 2010 #6,388 Mcore said: 9/10. Awesome, but Mod and Ins are the same division lol Click to expand... I kno.. I'm in the MOD division but, I play INS ^^ 10/10 for yours, awesome use of C4Ds
Mcore said: 9/10. Awesome, but Mod and Ins are the same division lol Click to expand... I kno.. I'm in the MOD division but, I play INS ^^ 10/10 for yours, awesome use of C4Ds
T TremendousLion Thread Junky Joined Feb 7, 2010 Messages 864 Oct 11, 2010 #6,389 Trying out some radically new stuff. Edit: 10/10 For some reason I forgot to type a score :3 I really like the BG of it. Last edited: Oct 11, 2010
Trying out some radically new stuff. Edit: 10/10 For some reason I forgot to type a score :3 I really like the BG of it.
B BokkChoi EGO Addict Joined Jan 25, 2009 Messages 1,379 Oct 11, 2010 #6,390 9/10. I love totally custom backgrounds. And the colors complement perfectly. Maybe try something different than just circles though?
9/10. I love totally custom backgrounds. And the colors complement perfectly. Maybe try something different than just circles though?
N Nightmare490 Thread Junky Joined Jun 7, 2010 Messages 779 Oct 11, 2010 #6,391 here is mine Uploaded with ImageShack.us
K KILLERxDEBO Active Member Joined May 2, 2009 Messages 307 Oct 11, 2010 #6,393 funnel i like your avatar 7/10
T TremendousLion Thread Junky Joined Feb 7, 2010 Messages 864 Oct 12, 2010 #6,394 8/10 love the iron maiden logo thing, also good texture.
M Mr.President Thread Junky Joined Jul 15, 2010 Messages 887 Oct 12, 2010 #6,395 Cute anime sig. 8.6/10
B BokkChoi EGO Addict Joined Jan 25, 2009 Messages 1,379 Oct 12, 2010 #6,396 Everything is perfect except the logos. They kill the sig, and by kill I mean like 6/10 1 point off for each logo. If you took the logos off It would be a 10.
Everything is perfect except the logos. They kill the sig, and by kill I mean like 6/10 1 point off for each logo. If you took the logos off It would be a 10.
Funn3lcak3s Thread Junky Joined Oct 20, 2009 Messages 833 Oct 12, 2010 #6,397 7/10. Dont really like the bluring on the arm
T TremendousLion Thread Junky Joined Feb 7, 2010 Messages 864 Oct 12, 2010 #6,398 Very interesting! Really like the left linework. 9/10 100/10 for day9