Rate the above users signature!!!*****

Part of me likes it, but the other part doesn't. I think that render should have been used in a brighter sig, without the burning on the edges. 7.5/10
 
8/10 text looks pretty cool

rate below please, trying some new stuff for me:

radiohead.jpg

*************************************************************
 
At first it looked like very little was done to it, then I looked closer and realize a lot had actually been done. Everything is put together well, except the blue brushes all over the place. 8/10.

Done for my friend
bederalisig.jpg
 
Great photography, although I think a better font could have been used, personal opinion.
8/10

Thanks to WMD for my signature and avatar!
 
5/10 a little too small and try not to use website images unless they're blended in with the rest of the image. It makes it look a little too copy/paste. Keep at it bud.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top