Rate the above users signature!!!*****

Really like it, nice depth,flow, but the fractal thing on the right distracts me from the focal, try fixing that ;)
8.5/10

campcommando3.png


RATE THIS ONE.
 
Sweet signature Gods! I like the backround of that signature you have there, 9/10
 
top-4/10
middle- 8/10 (the text is a tad hard to see, but still a very good sig)
 
I'm not sure but a bit overdone colors imo, but you have a nice flow and deph there.
Nice signature Funn3l, 8/10
 
Makes me laugh because I'm listening to BMTH as I rate this :3

I like the sig a lot, especially the vague "honeycomb" effect by the bottom right. The flow is nearly spot on. The only thing I can think of to make it better would be to make the background a bit more exciting. I don't think exciting is quite the word, but a but more physical things in there. 9.5/10. Excellent.
 
Back
Top