R Rawsword Forum Fiend Joined Feb 19, 2009 Messages 697 Mar 8, 2012 #6,941 4/10 ... The sig is very plain.
M Mithos Riot Active Member Joined Mar 3, 2012 Messages 372 Mar 9, 2012 #6,943 7/10 Last edited: Mar 12, 2012
Vertago Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Jul 10, 2010 Messages 3,157 Mar 13, 2012 #6,944 rather plain... 5/10
Gizzmo Thread Junky Joined Feb 3, 2011 Messages 942 Mar 14, 2012 #6,945 I really like the style, 8/10... Though, if the character on the left is from Mass Effect it is a 10/10!
I really like the style, 8/10... Though, if the character on the left is from Mass Effect it is a 10/10!
R Rawsword Forum Fiend Joined Feb 19, 2009 Messages 697 Mar 14, 2012 #6,946 8/10 ... Its good, but the only thing I would change is the vectors. They are a little grainy.
P PendingRage Rookie Joined Feb 21, 2012 Messages 38 Mar 14, 2012 #6,947 Rawsword said: 8/10 ... Its good, but the only thing I would change is the vectors. They are a little grainy. Click to expand... Definitely an 11/10, whoever made that must be really talented.
Rawsword said: 8/10 ... Its good, but the only thing I would change is the vectors. They are a little grainy. Click to expand... Definitely an 11/10, whoever made that must be really talented.
DoctorMudkipz Famous Joined Jan 25, 2012 Messages 519 Mar 22, 2012 #6,948 *<------wants to do this so he can improve on it* 1-10 please
T Tee Hee Hee EGO Zealot Joined Apr 12, 2009 Messages 1,473 Apr 4, 2012 #6,950 8/10 very competent but I can't quite put my finger on why it feels a little bit dis-jointed. Still overall well done
8/10 very competent but I can't quite put my finger on why it feels a little bit dis-jointed. Still overall well done
DigitalDJ Play stupid games, Win stupid prizes. =(e)= Joined Jun 21, 2010 Messages 2,355 Apr 4, 2012 #6,951 Original, I like. 9/10.
Funn3lcak3s Thread Junky Joined Oct 20, 2009 Messages 833 Apr 7, 2012 #6,952 7/10 Been ages since I have actually made a sig. Hopefully I still do these things well.
Lt.Nond EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jan 18, 2011 Messages 7,349 Apr 7, 2012 #6,953 I give it a 9/10. I think its cool.
T Tee Hee Hee EGO Zealot Joined Apr 12, 2009 Messages 1,473 Apr 9, 2012 #6,954 Erm, I am struggling to rate the blank space before me...but I'll give you one point for minimalism
Gizzmo Thread Junky Joined Feb 3, 2011 Messages 942 Apr 9, 2012 #6,955 7 points for originality, and 1 point for the creepy "TEEHEETEEHEETEEHEE" in the background. 8/10.
Y you dig? Active Member Joined Apr 26, 2008 Messages 368 Apr 24, 2012 #6,960 6/10 only because It just looks like you added font and a low opacity border. I still dig it though