A Anthemjack Active Member Joined Sep 28, 2008 Messages 408 Oct 19, 2008 #1,081 7/10 I like the Rock 'n' Rolla.
X XxArcherXx Rookie Joined Sep 27, 2008 Messages 80 Oct 19, 2008 #1,082 6/10 It took me longer then it should have to process the text.
A Anthemjack Active Member Joined Sep 28, 2008 Messages 408 Oct 20, 2008 #1,083 XxArcherXx said: 6/10 It took me longer then it should have to process the text. Click to expand... Process? What do you mean? Btw, I like the Pop-out sig 9/10.
XxArcherXx said: 6/10 It took me longer then it should have to process the text. Click to expand... Process? What do you mean? Btw, I like the Pop-out sig 9/10.
G gotrice EGO Zealot Joined Oct 12, 2008 Messages 1,569 Oct 20, 2008 #1,084 1/10 lol kidding its a 7/10 GENERATORS RULE!
X XxArcherXx Rookie Joined Sep 27, 2008 Messages 80 Oct 21, 2008 #1,085 Theqsquire said: Process? What do you mean? Btw, I like the Pop-out sig 9/10. Click to expand... "Process" was a joke. I had to look at it too long before I could read it. Colors blended a little much. And thanks for the rating. ~ ~ ~ ~ As for you rice, 1/10 since the only effort was typing into a text generator.
Theqsquire said: Process? What do you mean? Btw, I like the Pop-out sig 9/10. Click to expand... "Process" was a joke. I had to look at it too long before I could read it. Colors blended a little much. And thanks for the rating. ~ ~ ~ ~ As for you rice, 1/10 since the only effort was typing into a text generator.
D Darth EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Aug 19, 2008 Messages 8,914 Oct 21, 2008 #1,086 8/10, i like it, especially when it comes out.
-Jv- Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 14, 2008 Messages 2,159 Oct 21, 2008 #1,087 10/10, who made it ?
S Silent I made one post Joined Jul 21, 2008 Messages 12 Oct 21, 2008 #1,089 9/10. lookin good midget
BlackMesaSouth Famous Joined Apr 17, 2008 Messages 569 Oct 22, 2008 #1,091 8/10 Pretty good! (Too bad setting up like that in game will get you killed in about 5 seconds!)
D Darth EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Aug 19, 2008 Messages 8,914 Oct 24, 2008 #1,092 10/10 I love it!
I Isnipe Rookie Joined Sep 20, 2008 Messages 61 Oct 24, 2008 #1,093 9/10 looks pretty damn good darth
S snipedown Rookie Joined Oct 22, 2008 Messages 51 Oct 24, 2008 #1,094 8/10 Rock N Rolla!!! Gorillaz are awesome too.
J jocker Poster Joined Apr 21, 2008 Messages 211 Oct 26, 2008 #1,095 6/10 whats with the rectangular,grey master chief in the right side? but i love the rest
B Bas.B Poster Extraordinaire Joined Dec 6, 2007 Messages 3,734 Oct 26, 2008 #1,096 8.5/10 Like the A|R thingy (used to be one too) and the other one is cool as well, but it hurts my eyes
8.5/10 Like the A|R thingy (used to be one too) and the other one is cool as well, but it hurts my eyes
-Jv- Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 14, 2008 Messages 2,159 Oct 26, 2008 #1,097 6/10, Nothing special. Like the start medal. Never use pixel fonts with such a large corps. Add some more effects ?
6/10, Nothing special. Like the start medal. Never use pixel fonts with such a large corps. Add some more effects ?
M midget31394 EGO Zealot Joined Jun 14, 2008 Messages 1,654 Oct 26, 2008 #1,098 9.5/10 if it was red and black it would pwn
-Jv- Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 14, 2008 Messages 2,159 Oct 26, 2008 #1,099 midget31394 said: 9.5/10 if it was red and black it would pwn Click to expand... Maybe 7/10, Blood doesn't look real, Maybe add shadow under the sniper and soldier's feet
midget31394 said: 9.5/10 if it was red and black it would pwn Click to expand... Maybe 7/10, Blood doesn't look real, Maybe add shadow under the sniper and soldier's feet