B BerlinGreen Rookie Joined Dec 20, 2008 Messages 56 Jan 1, 2009 #1,661 8/10 for the funny-factor. I need to make a new one huh?
G Gradaluski Active Member Joined Dec 22, 2008 Messages 359 Jan 1, 2009 #1,662 10/10 dude those snowmen scare the hell out of me
B Beta EGO Is My Life! Joined Apr 26, 2008 Messages 5,891 Jan 1, 2009 #1,663 someone's on the wrong page 5/10 sig and avatar made by me
P PotatoCannon EGO Zealot Joined Jul 19, 2008 Messages 1,519 Jan 1, 2009 #1,665 7/10 writing is hard to read
G Gradaluski Active Member Joined Dec 22, 2008 Messages 359 Jan 1, 2009 #1,666 ? i agree with darth for a 6/10
F Frostee Active Member Joined Sep 22, 2007 Messages 277 Jan 1, 2009 #1,668 I don't see the point in the forum, you get all the same people posting, some give high grades, some give low... 7/10
I don't see the point in the forum, you get all the same people posting, some give high grades, some give low... 7/10
G Geno EGO Zealot Joined Dec 7, 2008 Messages 1,719 Jan 1, 2009 #1,670 4/5. Sweet sig, but the text is to fast, lol
G Gradaluski Active Member Joined Dec 22, 2008 Messages 359 Jan 1, 2009 #1,672 (\_/) (\_/) 8/10 () () (><) (><) m m m m
GTghost Thread Thumper Joined Jan 21, 2008 Messages 1,059 Jan 1, 2009 #1,673 4.5/10 Dont really like the whole death/dark theme.
E Endiment Baron O'Beefdip Joined Feb 1, 2008 Messages 3,596 Jan 1, 2009 #1,674 9/10 after much looking I found the restart frame of the animation
F Frostee Active Member Joined Sep 22, 2007 Messages 277 Jan 1, 2009 #1,675 7/10, Could use your name in a little brighter colors, maybe the color of her hair or shirt
GTghost Thread Thumper Joined Jan 21, 2008 Messages 1,059 Jan 1, 2009 #1,676 7/10 looks great but the snow flakes look kinda weird
B BerlinGreen Rookie Joined Dec 20, 2008 Messages 56 Jan 2, 2009 #1,678 7/10 This is my new one uhm.. I did it in like 5 minutes just to test it out. And uhh... I know it sucks very badly.
7/10 This is my new one uhm.. I did it in like 5 minutes just to test it out. And uhh... I know it sucks very badly.
G Gradaluski Active Member Joined Dec 22, 2008 Messages 359 Jan 2, 2009 #1,679 i really like it actually 8/8
F Frazar Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 13, 2008 Messages 3,475 Jan 2, 2009 #1,680 1/10 because you posted more then once in here... you cant be rated twice... you are not special >.> <.<... because I am the only special person here
1/10 because you posted more then once in here... you cant be rated twice... you are not special >.> <.<... because I am the only special person here