A arnarbatman Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 22, 2009 Messages 2,152 Jan 21, 2011 #6,662 8/10, the text ruins it in my option
Lucas15 〈ಠ‿ಠ〉 =(eGO)= Joined May 2, 2010 Messages 5,785 Jan 21, 2011 #6,663 5/10 Nothing too special. The background looks alright though.
Funn3lcak3s Thread Junky Joined Oct 20, 2009 Messages 833 Jan 21, 2011 #6,665 8/10 Tweaked my text a little bit.
A arnarbatman Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 22, 2009 Messages 2,152 Jan 21, 2011 #6,666 much better, love the effects and colors, great sig 10/10
F fishman14 Poster Joined Jan 1, 2010 Messages 192 Jan 21, 2011 #6,667 Nice sig=) like the color ( 8/10 ) but again it is kinda bland
G GingaNinja EGO Zealot Joined Jul 13, 2009 Messages 1,686 Jan 22, 2011 #6,668 8/10 I like the style and color, although I think the lighting needs to be tweaked a bit
BlackBird. Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 1, 2009 Messages 2,865 Jan 22, 2011 #6,669 Looks good, simple and nice 8/10 tho, a little too big for a sig like that. Also i hate your avatar Maybe you can make that AC logo your avatar
Looks good, simple and nice 8/10 tho, a little too big for a sig like that. Also i hate your avatar Maybe you can make that AC logo your avatar
B B1ob I made one post Joined Jan 21, 2011 Messages 6 Jan 23, 2011 #6,670 8/10 Cool tag, I dig the layout of it. I like the text though it does cover up quite a bit of the tag. Oh I've got a rotator up, so mentioning which one your talking about helps.
8/10 Cool tag, I dig the layout of it. I like the text though it does cover up quite a bit of the tag. Oh I've got a rotator up, so mentioning which one your talking about helps.
B BokkChoi EGO Addict Joined Jan 25, 2009 Messages 1,379 Jan 25, 2011 #6,672 9/10. Why are you so good at flow bro.
C Camp Commando Famous Joined Jan 5, 2010 Messages 444 Jan 27, 2011 #6,676 4.5/10 Just because of length and lack of catchiness
F Fallouttt Poster Joined Jul 2, 2010 Messages 203 Jan 27, 2011 #6,677 Top: 8/10 Bottom: Was not made by you therefore I refuse to rate it >:|
phalanx EGO Zealot Joined Jan 3, 2008 Messages 1,785 Jan 28, 2011 #6,678 8/10 I like the flashes of color with the eye and blue on the jacket. Nice work :]
R Rawsword Forum Fiend Joined Feb 19, 2009 Messages 697 Jan 29, 2011 #6,679 4/10 ... I smirked but its a gif not a true signature, sorry.
Ice hearted killer EGO Is My Life! Joined Jan 31, 2008 Messages 5,768 Jan 29, 2011 #6,680 6/10 nice image, had a lot of work with blur in the back ground but I don't like the way you bordered it.
6/10 nice image, had a lot of work with blur in the back ground but I don't like the way you bordered it.