O Oberst EGO Addict =(e)= Joined Nov 30, 2009 Messages 1,170 Apr 25, 2011 #6,781 8/10 for serious business.
C Cakeman EGO Addict Joined Jul 6, 2008 Messages 1,271 Apr 25, 2011 #6,782 Oberst said: 8/10 for serious business. Click to expand... I'm loling at the crazy arms. 11/10
B Byakuya Poster Extraordinaire Joined Apr 26, 2009 Messages 2,779 May 4, 2011 #6,783 Nice, looks legit. 7.5/10
C Cakeman EGO Addict Joined Jul 6, 2008 Messages 1,271 May 5, 2011 #6,784 Byakuya said: Nice, looks legit. 7.5/10 Click to expand... Clean, simple. Nice job. 8/10
R Rawsword Forum Fiend Joined Feb 19, 2009 Messages 697 May 9, 2011 #6,785 8/10... Everything fights together so well. I'm surprised that its a simple sig thats not made by byakuya that I like. Well done.
8/10... Everything fights together so well. I'm surprised that its a simple sig thats not made by byakuya that I like. Well done.
K Kaostechno Poster Joined Aug 10, 2010 Messages 207 May 9, 2011 #6,786 8/10, it looks simple, but still pretty cool!
phalanx EGO Zealot Joined Jan 3, 2008 Messages 1,785 May 9, 2011 #6,787 But when I stop being awesome, wait... that doesn't happen. 8/10
V-FIN Forum Fiend Joined Jun 3, 2009 Messages 653 May 9, 2011 #6,788 I like blending you have there, and it's nice and clean. 8.5/10
C Cakeman EGO Addict Joined Jul 6, 2008 Messages 1,271 May 14, 2011 #6,789 V-FIN said: I like blending you have there, and it's nice and clean. 8.5/10 Click to expand... daft punk, coolio. 8/10
V-FIN said: I like blending you have there, and it's nice and clean. 8.5/10 Click to expand... daft punk, coolio. 8/10
O Oberst EGO Addict =(e)= Joined Nov 30, 2009 Messages 1,170 May 19, 2011 #6,790 Cakeman said: daft punk, coolio. 8/10 Click to expand... I <3 daft punk, Cakeman get's a 7.8 for being a PSC smarty Last edited: May 23, 2011
Cakeman said: daft punk, coolio. 8/10 Click to expand... I <3 daft punk, Cakeman get's a 7.8 for being a PSC smarty
C Cakeman EGO Addict Joined Jul 6, 2008 Messages 1,271 May 19, 2011 #6,791 Oberst said: I <3 daft punk, Cakeman get's a 7.8 for being a PSC smarty Click to expand... Fixed. Names get confused.. too... often. *facedesk* Sig makes me lol, 10/10.
Oberst said: I <3 daft punk, Cakeman get's a 7.8 for being a PSC smarty Click to expand... Fixed. Names get confused.. too... often. *facedesk* Sig makes me lol, 10/10.
R Rukus. Forum Fanatic Joined Nov 29, 2008 Messages 976 May 24, 2011 #6,792 Sig makes me :/ 4/10 Me next
R Rawsword Forum Fiend Joined Feb 19, 2009 Messages 697 May 24, 2011 #6,793 7/10 ... I am so confused.... I like it though.
B BokkChoi EGO Addict Joined Jan 25, 2009 Messages 1,379 May 24, 2011 #6,794 10/10. That is gorgeous. That might be one of my favorite sigs I've seen ever. Well done.
Bryan Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Apr 15, 2010 Messages 2,787 May 25, 2011 #6,795 8/10 Time to judge my crappy homemade sig
V-FIN Forum Fiend Joined Jun 3, 2009 Messages 653 May 28, 2011 #6,797 First one 9/10 2nd one 8/10 I like the first one better since theres too much going on in the second signature imo.. I don't know what to think about my own sig, but I made it a while ago and I think it came out pretty well..
First one 9/10 2nd one 8/10 I like the first one better since theres too much going on in the second signature imo.. I don't know what to think about my own sig, but I made it a while ago and I think it came out pretty well..
stewie574 EGO Zealot Joined May 5, 2010 Messages 1,755 May 29, 2011 #6,798 v-fin's signature gets an 8/10, it looks really cool
D D-Tektive Forum Fiend Joined Jun 20, 2008 Messages 602 Jun 1, 2011 #6,799 7/10 Just took Anthro, so i got mixed opinions nowadays
BlackBird. Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 1, 2009 Messages 2,865 Jun 1, 2011 #6,800 Nice 8.5/10 Looks good