E =(e)= Sicor I made one post Joined Dec 24, 2007 Messages 16 Dec 28, 2007 #121 1/10 because of portal... nah j/k, I've never played portal before, but i've heard its pretty good. I like the infinite loop though. 8/10.
1/10 because of portal... nah j/k, I've never played portal before, but i've heard its pretty good. I like the infinite loop though. 8/10.
Deathscythe EGO Addict Joined Aug 19, 2007 Messages 1,245 Dec 28, 2007 #122 4/5 good basic sig For mine I just took the valve tshirt layout and recolored it from blue to red since my favorite color is red and obviously used the eg- ego template
4/5 good basic sig For mine I just took the valve tshirt layout and recolored it from blue to red since my favorite color is red and obviously used the eg- ego template
B bLackout {RD} Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Oct 6, 2007 Messages 2,589 Dec 28, 2007 #123 8.4/10 Clean, nice, and cool.
F finkledoodle Rookie Joined Nov 22, 2007 Messages 94 Jan 2, 2008 #124 8/10 I'm very disturbed by that image for some reason
B Booster37 Poster Extraordinaire Joined Dec 17, 2007 Messages 3,036 Jan 2, 2008 #125 Although I've seen the top one before, it's still interesting... 8/10
C Crimson Dawn {RD} Famous Joined Feb 11, 2008 Messages 428 Jan 2, 2008 #126 looks like god of rock from GH3 8/10
B bLackout {RD} Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Oct 6, 2007 Messages 2,589 Jan 2, 2008 #127 4.1/10 Master Of Nothing.
J jniscool Active Member Joined Nov 14, 2007 Messages 250 Jan 4, 2008 #129 Nice, 10/10 for incorporating i pic of yourself like i did.
Zack Active Member Joined Jan 31, 2008 Messages 353 Jan 4, 2008 #130 8/10 - I don't know if the background colors fit in well, but the overall sig is pretty funny.
Angry Kitten I made one post Joined Jan 5, 2008 Messages 2 Jan 5, 2008 #132 8/10. Would look at that fat guy again.
V Volcom EGO Zealot Joined Dec 6, 2007 Messages 1,593 Jan 6, 2008 #133 hmmmmmmmmmm......... 10/10 for AWESOMENESS LOL there is no sig....
-=KA=- Lifter Forum Fanatic Joined Sep 1, 2007 Messages 957 Jan 6, 2008 #134 8/10 Looks good, your name is Volcom - it works!
Zack Active Member Joined Jan 31, 2008 Messages 353 Jan 7, 2008 #135 9/10 on the first one, I love that Pyro pose.
B bLackout {RD} Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Oct 6, 2007 Messages 2,589 Jan 8, 2008 #137 8/10 PERIOD
B bLackout {RD} Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Oct 6, 2007 Messages 2,589 Jan 9, 2008 #139 I'll say 8.8/10.