F Fuse EGO Addict Joined Dec 30, 2007 Messages 1,288 Jan 27, 2008 #182 hehe 10/10 for sure, i love it... PHOTOSHOPPER! :O
E Etherhazy I made one post Joined Jan 28, 2008 Messages 15 Jan 28, 2008 #183 8/10 Cool, an art section
GTghost Thread Thumper Joined Jan 21, 2008 Messages 1,059 Jan 29, 2008 #184 7/10 I dont like the goth guy. Sorry
F Fuse EGO Addict Joined Dec 30, 2007 Messages 1,288 Jan 29, 2008 #185 8/10 btw ever played half life before? >.>
GTghost Thread Thumper Joined Jan 21, 2008 Messages 1,059 Jan 30, 2008 #186 8/10 >>> You should fade out the edges, you want me to make you a sig. PM if interested.
S SubArtic Title Not Found Joined Jan 27, 2008 Messages 404 Jan 31, 2008 #187 hmmm 8/10 it's alright I mean it looks a but squished but it still looks amazing ^^
M Moose Famous Joined Feb 23, 2008 Messages 495 Feb 4, 2008 #190 9/10 As well. I like the mixture of CS and TF2, and I'm a fan of the crest.
B Blindsfell Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 14, 2007 Messages 3,554 Feb 6, 2008 #191 My new one off of gimp It kicks ass!
F Fuse EGO Addict Joined Dec 30, 2007 Messages 1,288 Feb 6, 2008 #192 hehe 8/10 although, because u are already stabbing, you will miss backstabbing the sniper
J Jubei EGO Addict Joined Dec 22, 2007 Messages 1,339 Feb 6, 2008 #193 8/10 because the knife is lulling me into a trance.... yes, knife... do your bidding...
F Flippy the Squirrel EGO Zealot Joined Mar 10, 2008 Messages 1,960 Feb 7, 2008 #195 8/10 Nice, but I wish I could see the engineer a little better.
M Moose Famous Joined Feb 23, 2008 Messages 495 Feb 7, 2008 #196 Gonna try this again since nobody voted last time. 8/10 because I love the idea of squirrels in pinstripe suits and carrying firearms. Brilliant.
Gonna try this again since nobody voted last time. 8/10 because I love the idea of squirrels in pinstripe suits and carrying firearms. Brilliant.
V vote for pedro EGO Is My Life! Joined Dec 24, 2006 Messages 4,016 Feb 7, 2008 #197 10\10 its rocks!!
F Flippy the Squirrel EGO Zealot Joined Mar 10, 2008 Messages 1,960 Feb 7, 2008 #198 I really like yours. Nice blend in between DOD and TF2 sections.
S SkellyboneZ Rookie Joined Feb 6, 2008 Messages 35 Feb 7, 2008 #199 [quote1202444751=Moose] Gonna try this again since nobody voted last time. 8/10 because I love the idea of squirrels in pinstripe suits and carrying firearms. Brilliant. [/quote1202444751] Haha same ^_^
[quote1202444751=Moose] Gonna try this again since nobody voted last time. 8/10 because I love the idea of squirrels in pinstripe suits and carrying firearms. Brilliant. [/quote1202444751] Haha same ^_^
E EDITThor Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jul 8, 2007 Messages 2,405 Feb 7, 2008 #200 It's neat, gives the merciless hero kind of look. I'm a sucker for fantasy themes so I like it a lot. 9/10
It's neat, gives the merciless hero kind of look. I'm a sucker for fantasy themes so I like it a lot. 9/10